Be careful who you mouth off to

Lol at not knowing who homer hickam is. Bitch dumb as hell.
I'm also guessing that if she was headed toward a career at nasa they would have shown october sky at least once I think I saw it three times in school

yeah idk if you know what triggered actually means if you think Hickam was triggered by the tweet.
Well he fired/got a new hire fired because of something he saw on the internet so there's that...

I have no idea whatsoever how tweeter works, however I would imagine that when he saw her tweet he could have just ignored it. Instead he commented on it trying to police someone's language, and for what? The original tweet wasn't even saying anything bad about NASA, it was just an individual expressing their excitement.

Well he fired/got a new hire fired because of something he saw on the internet so there's that...

I have no idea whatsoever how tweeter works, however I would imagine that when he saw her tweet he could have just ignored it. Instead he commented on it trying to police someone's language, and for what? The original tweet wasn't even saying anything bad about NASA, it was just an individual expressing their excitement.
DlJlKhXUwAAx-J2

I'm also guessing that if she was headed toward a career at nasa they would have shown october sky at least once I think I saw it three times in school

I saw it randomly with my cousin when it first came out, in HS we learned about them on their own merit sans video, alongside roberta bondar etc. Solid movie, still watch it on occasion

She should have Mooned him to get her job back. I heard NASA loves looking at Uranus. Good night folks!

Back