Be careful who you mouth off to

Reminds me of a job I had where the fucking President/CEO was giving a speech to about 250 people and kept staring at me when the subject of professional conduct outside of the workplace was discussed. I tried desperately to fuck the presidents daughter in spite of that stupid fucking rule.

Unsuccessful but I made sure to embarrass myself.

Lol at not knowing who homer hickam is. Bitch dumb as hell.

I'm actually bothered by him helping her. Good people don't say stuff like that even on the internet and even on a bad day.

Nothing says mentally stable like telling the whole world to suck your dick, when u get Victory and happy bout it.

I absolutely love seeing people destroy their careers on social media. That shit is so fucking funny, especially if they are old! Keep it coming, world.

First time i seen it, made me lol

Read the reaction of the dude who apologies (for what?) and give her back the position ruined It though

That's just feminism/equal rights done wrong, that behaviour should have been cause of gtfo regardless of sex, color or chtulu worshipping

Nasa into dat trendy retardness

I've done something like that before, not exactly, but mouthed off to an someone who was dressed casually. Happened to be the entire plant manager, 2 spots below the CEO.

When I was in my early 20's, my younger brother was working in the banquet department at a Marriott hotel. He ended up grabbing one of the hotels two way radios and doing the entire Half Baked, "you're cool" routine. It happened one of the executives who was going to bring in Bill Marriott the following day for a walk through, was in the boardroom with the GM and Assistant GM going over details, ended up overhearing the "you're cool" routine.

qvwwjkpez5v21.jpg

<{anton}>

I feel bad for her, but DAMN that's funny as fook!!

<45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo>

First time i seen it, made me lol

Read the reaction of the dude who apologies (for what?) and give her back the position ruined It though

That's just feminism/equal rights done wrong, that behaviour should have been cause of gtfo regardless of sex, color or chtulu worshipping

Nasa into dat trendy retardness

Hickam had nothing to do with her getting fired. He reached out to NASA because he's a good dude who didn't want to be responsible for a promising young person losing their opportunity.

Funny, but also sad that this Hickman's person who is supposed to be this high level spaceman would let the tweet grams of a new intern trigger him.

This person was obvious super excited that they landed this opportunity, why give them a hard time just for expressing themselves with swear words?

It's not like the one post where the girl said she just started a new job and already hated it, obviously that's hilarious that they got shit canned, but why fuck with someone that is this excited about working for you?

Hickam had nothing to do with her getting fired. He reached out to NASA because he's a good dude who didn't want to be responsible for a promising young person losing their opportunity.
I know
He had role in make nasa change decision, a decision that was correct to begin with

That position could have gone to surely better person... Instead they gone for this

Him being a good man seems evident, does'nt make It a right decision

I know
He had role in make nasa change decisione, decision wich was correct

That position could have gone to surely better person... Instead they gone for this

Him being a good man seems evident, does'nt make It a right decision

Someone being mouthy on Twitter to a stranger doesn't imply they don't have the skills to intern at NASA. Frankly, the U.S. needs more people interested in space, not less.

And it was obviously the right decision for someone of his character. Or he wouldn't have done it. Good people do good things, instead of focusing on punishing some kid who didn't know better.

Have you guys ever seen this dancing baby before? Hilarious. Just found it. Hot off the press.

Funny, but also sad that this Hickman's person who is supposed to be this high level spaceman would let the tweet grams of a new intern trigger him.

This person was obvious super excited that they landed this opportunity, why give them a hard time just for expressing themselves with swear words?

It's not like the one post where the girl said she just started a new job and already hated it, obviously that's hilarious that they got shit canned, but why fuck with someone that is this excited about working for you?
yeah idk if you know what triggered actually means if you think Hickam was triggered by the tweet.

Good for her. Seems really immature and likely to fuck up some serious NASA shit or sell our secrets to foreign countries.

Back