Be afraid Cain. Be very afraid.

Cain's chin is also very questionable let's not forget that. He's been almost KO'd by Cheick Kongo twice and was put to sleep by JDS. If Jones lands a clean elbow I wouldn't be surprised if Cain is wobbled.

Say what!? Did you even watch the fight tonight? Jones' striking looked pretty weak tonight.

DC did really well in the fight. I had him winning rounds 2 and 3 clearly (judges didn't). But he didn't pull through in 4 or 5. Not sure if he gassed or what happened. Probably just Jones' change in gameplan was too much.

It's pretty clear now that Jones-Cain would be a fairly even match-up. All the more reason for Jones to move up and make it happen.

Cain looked worried. JBJ is coming for the HW belt and Cain knows...

No need to throw around insults because Cormier got humiliated by someone who came in third to Matt Riddle.

Wasn't rooting for DC, surprisingly Jones and I expected him to win

But your thread is garbage

Well Cain won't be completely gassed by the 4th round that's for sure!

Cain's chin is also very questionable let's not forget that. He's been almost KO'd by Cheick Kongo twice and was put to sleep by JDS. If Jones lands a clean elbow I wouldn't be surprised if Cain is wobbled.

wtf, man. Kongo or JDS land clean on anyone and they get hurt. Fact that Cain survived those shots from Kongo says he actually has a solid chin.

Cain gets rocked *once* by one of the heaviest UFC HW's we've seen = "Cain's chin is very questionable". Kongo hurt him but look how it ended.

Lol.

Cain doesn't gas. DC does.

I admit Jones is good, but come on, he isn't going to destroy Cain. Especially not at HW. I do so hope he tries, though. I really do.

Why would he be afraid? Jones barely did any damage to DC in that fight. Well, he almost hugged DC and us all to sleep.

DC's uppercuts did more damage than anything Jones did.

Jones easily won (no arguement there) but he didn't do shot to DC from a damage standpoint. DC landed all the hard shot through round 3, then gassed and was controlled for the last two rounds. Jones fought very well, but didn't do much damage. At least from my couch, DC may argue otherwise. Jones wrestling did impress me though.

JBJ is a freak, but Cain is on a whole other level, I see Cain doing what he does and outlasting Bones

Let's not get carried away. Cain is a different animal. Even DC at HW could end up differently than tonight.

I would only want to see this fight if they agreed on a catch weight, below 225 or something like that.

Let's first face the fact that DC>Cain. They'll never fight. It's a fight we want to see, and maybe I'm wrong but the JBJ vs DC fight made me realize that perhaps DC>Cain.

Back