be a Politician Manny prefers to and not take random drug tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

varukers7

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Mayweather prefers to take vacations and spend $$.

Boxing fans, get over it. Focus on the young rising talented boxers, forget about this super matchup.

This fight isn't going to happen.

Mayweather is 10% bigger than Pacquiao.

Neither fighter is interested in potentionally losing.

They are boxers. They are more focused on staying undefeated than fighting the best.

So, got any proof of your claims that you want to share or should I just ban you for starting shit threads? Especially on 'staying undefeated' given that Pacquiao has 3 losses on his record...

Mayweather prefers to take vacations and spend $$. The moment after Mayweather beat Mosley, when asked about Pacquiao (during the PPV) he claimed he's going to just take a vacation and think about fighting Manny some other time.
Boxing fans, get over it. Focus on the young rising talented boxers, forget about this super matchup. If you are a true boxing fan, you know who's good and who the future champs of the sport are.
This fight isn't going to happen. Do you pay any attention to what Arum and Mayweather are saying? Take what they say seriously and you'll soon realize this fight is never going to happen.
Mayweather is 10% bigger than Pacquiao. Manny will always be known for his dominance in the Super FW division between 2005-2008. Manny is a super featherweight. Floyd is a Welterweight
Neither fighter is interested in potentionally losing. Fact. Care to disagree?
They are boxers. They are more focused on staying undefeated than fighting the best. Manny is undefeated since 2005 (5 years, 12 fights)

Btw, I don't care if you ban me. I haven't broken any rules though... u mad?

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back