-Dana wants Conor vs Khabib

-Khabib wants 100mil

-Jorge wants the Conor fight

-Conor doesn’t call out Jorge

-Jorge says he’d rather beat up Usman

-Usman is injured

-Fans speculate Conor vs Diaz 3

-Jorge now interested in Diaz rematch

As the UFC script writers how could we troll fans a step further? What happens next? Funniest one gets to fight Henry for the BW belt next.

Last edited:
I used to be a scriptwriter, but then I took a arrow in the knee- Kenny Florian

Conor fights a legit contender at either lightweight or welterweight, gasses then gets subbed and all his nuthuggers dissapear for another year.

-Conor enters Stage left

-“oh khabib, oh khabib where art thow”

*Silence*

*Light On Stage Diverted To Jorge*

-“Oh Conor, Oh Conor where art thow”-

*silence*

*Light Diverts to Usman*

-“Oh Jorge, Oh Jorge where art thow”

*silence*

*Light Diverts to Leon Edwards*

-“Oh Usman, Oh Usman where art thow”

*silence*

A child cries in the distance.
A Zebra farts in the wind.
There is nothing.

Last edited:
Conor nate for lw title-khabib gets stripped

Conor McGregor vs Paul ‘The Irish Dragon’ Felder.

Who is the truest of Irishman?

8m PPV buys.

Conor gets on a bus to leave. He has entered a pride rules tourney with khabib, tony, and Justin. 3 fights, 1 champion.

Jorge storms the bus with his homies and throws a dolly through the window. A piece of glass cuts Conors brow, and he is deemed unable to participate by the NSAC. Gregor Gillespie takes his place.

khabib fights Gillespie and loses by DQ for a 12 to 6 elbow. Justin beats tony; and Gillespie wrestle fucks Justin in one of the most boring decisions to ever occur in the ufc.

- Usman vs masvidal announced this month and will headline in las vegas on ufc 248 in march

- Khabib beats tony in april

- Conor calls out gaethje and fights him in june

- usman beats masvidal by majority descion

- Conor beats gaethje and calls out diaz for a third match.

- diaz vs mcgregor 3 in november 2020 (conor tkos him in under 3 rounds and semi retires)

- khabib vs usman will headline final ppv card in december 2020

Conor gets on a bus to leave. He has entered a pride rules tourney with khabib, tony, and Justin. 3 fights, 1 champion.

Jorge storms the bus with his homies and throws a dolly through the window. A piece of glass cuts Conors brow, and he is deemed unable to participate by the NSAC. Gregor Gillespie takes his place.

khabib fights Gillespie and loses by DQ for a 12 to 6 elbow. Justin beats tony; and Gillespie wrestle fucks Justin in one of the most boring decisions to ever occur in the ufc.

Winning sir

Usman vs Jorge
Conor vs Gaethje

If Usman is out past summer due to injury, Jorge vs Colby would be fantastic.

Last edited:
if i was a matchmaker i would promise you all one thing. there would be no womens fights on the card.

you're welcome.

Conor needs to fight Gaethje at 155 to get a title shot against Khabib/Ferguson. He needs to beat Masvidal at 170 for a title shot against Usman.

Anything other than that is bullshit

Covington vs Jorge
Conor vs Gaethje
Khabib vs Tony
Diaz vs Poirier
WMMA :p
Conor vs Khabib :eek:
Garthje and Tony :eek:

In that dream, who won ; Tony or Khabib ?

IF it was me...

Khabib vs. Tony
Conor vs. Gaethje
Masvidal vs. Usman

Just because Conor has 2 wins how at 170 doesn't mean he can hang there with real 170'ers. We all know Diaz and Cerrone are better off at 155 also.

Back