Be a man - take a stand! Platinum or Cowboy?!

View attachment 468007

Good evening Sherdog. Korolla speaking.

This weekend will see a sacrifice to the JUST BLEED GOD when Platinum Mike Perry and Cowboy Cerrone lock horns. This fight has FOTY written all over it.

While Perry is the betting favorite - as he should be - the veteran he’s facing got all kinds of tricks up his sleeve and a ton of experience. Cowboy is certainly not to be overlooked here.

Be a man - take a stand! Who will get his fist raised at the end of the battle? Whose blood-smeared face will show a big grin?

Can we get a poll for this one? @jei
Who you got brother?

I'm hoping Cerrone kicks this fucking retards head off into the first row, someone needs to knock his ego back into check and maybe a Cerrone shinbone will do that.

Platinum Perry, just because I can’t stand Cerrone and his pride.

Hoping Cowboy kicks his ass.Perry is such a fucking tool and unlikable.At this point in Cowboys career this fight has me a little worried about Perry catching him.

Going with Cowboy here, but this feels like the fight where Cowboy retires if he gets KO´d or TKO´d.

Rooting for Plat tho, great character and funny as hell.

Did anyone catch the media day today? Perry got all pissed off and told some reporter to stop being gay with his pretty hair and shit. He looked like he was about to lose it right then and there. Crazy stuff... also "fuck winklejohn" from cowboy and "fuck cowboy" from mike was odd. It went from this friendly fight to this dramatic passive-aggressive shady shit going on surrounding the fight.

respect to Cerrone for taking this fight and lot more respect if he stands and bang with Platinum...
That said, i can not see Cerrone winning a stand up war here, but i can see him winning a smart Point fight...

I hope they would fight like the fearless warriors they are and see so Platinum winning via K.O./TKO

Platinum is going to deadman the ol' pasghetti cowboy...;)

View attachment 468007

This weekend will see a sacrifice to the JUST BLEED GOD when Platinum Mike Perry and Cowboy Cerrone lock horns. This fight has FOTY written all over it.

While Perry is the betting favorite - as he should be - the veteran he’s facing got all kinds of tricks up his sleeve and a ton of experience. Cowboy is certainly not to be overlooked here.

Be a man - take a stand! Who will get his fist raised at the end of the battle? Whose blood-smeared face will show a big grin?

100% Cowboy.... Perry is absolute douche bag who’s true greatest skill is craving attention... The guy constantly feels the need to try and convince himself he is nothing but a gangster... Unless of course it’s him taking it easy on Cowboy when they spar and he is constantly getting melted... This guy has the personality of a 49 year old crackhead who just needs one more dick for the day...

If platinum can be effecitvely aggressive and keep the fight mostly in punching range he has a shot. But Cowboy is much more polished every where else i'd imagine.Perry definitely has youth and likely power/strength on his side.

View attachment 468007

Cowboy. I like Perry but he's to reckless for someone like Cowboy and only really has 1 path to victory while Cowboy has several.

Cowboy is easily the biggest step up in competition of Perry's career but Cowboy will be to savvy for him.

If Cowboy has anything left this should look something like his fight with Guillard.

Tough fight to pick, may the best man win.

I'll go with Cowboy since this probably is his last hurrah.

Okay, so Leon Edwards, Till, Masvidal, Robbie Lawler. Now lets compare that to the people Perry has recently lost to. Alan Jouban, Santiago Ponzinibio, Max Griffin. Only one of those names can compare, and barely at that.
I get what you're saying, but my reply was to the post that said to never bet against Cerrone in a non-title fight. Those were all non-title fights he's had in the last couple years.

Become a platinum member to post polls, or alternatively post in the thread about this announcement - http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/d...perry-set-for-ufc-fight-night-denver.3800075/ - It has almost 450 votes cast already.

And also, as you've been doing this several times in the heavies, please stop with the logo spamming in your posts.
How I imagine @jei before this post:
images

Back