Be a man.... take a stand! How many years does Jon Jones get?

When does Jones come back?

• Total voters
The guideline suspension for turinabol on a second offense (regardless of what the first offense was) is four years. It is not the upper limit of the punishment and USADA can choose freely anything equal or shorter, it is what you get unless you provide some mitigating evidences.

So far, Jones' team as not been able to provide anything like that in front of the CSAC, so I'm not sure why people expect them to suddenly have something, especially since they were pretty clear that they went as far as testing several supplements that Jones didn't even take.

He'll be back this year and gone again this year. The natural cycle of life.

The guideline suspension for turinabol on a second offense (regardless of what the first offense was) is four years, which is not the upper limit of the punishment and USADA can choose freely anything equal or shorter. It is what you get unless you provide some mitigating evidences. So far, Jones' team as not been able to provide anything like that in front of the CSAC, so I'm not sure why people expect them to suddenly have something, especially since they were pretty clear that they went as far as testing several supplements that Jones didn't even take.
When was the CSAC hearing?

My sources tell me that USADA is planning a press conference for Monday(tomorrow,) where they will clear Jon of any wrongdoing and give him a heartfelt apology.

tumblr_ms6cn5AfCW1stc6eko1_500.gif

Jon_Jones.jpg

The Albuquerque Redemption

i voted 2018. he will be cleared by the end of the year. otherwise 2019.

sad but true really

Given all the circumstances and overall shadyness from USADA I expect Jon to be cleared this month.

He will get whatever the amount of time he has been out, and it will be retroactive, so he will return this year.

In February. He only made his case worst by claiming he still ignores all of USADA safeguards.

Everybody on that panel loved him except one person. They pretty much said they couldn't wait for him to come back.

Jones CSAC hearing being a disaster is exaggerated.

In February. He only made his case worst by claiming he still ignores all of USADA safeguards.
It'll be intersting to see what happens and what has changed, with regards to presentation of his case in the past.... 7 months

I picked 2021 because it's closest to 2027.

I don’t understand how it’s been over a year now with no official ruling on his punishment. Especially since he didn’t offer any explanation right? I don’t really see how he could get off with anything other than 4 years if he has no excuse. Not even saying that because I want him out, I just don’t see how it makes sense otherwise

Back