BBC 2: Lost Boys Whats Going Wrong For Asian Men?

There’s no problem. Some girls like to get their news from BBC. They just need to find a girl who likes ABC instead!

That 70% is in Bradford England.
Nationally for all the U.K. it's 55%.

Which is still pretty fucking disgusting.

I'd like to see someone one day work out a rough estimate of how much it has cost the NHS to treat medical conditions/issues that have arisen from the problem of inbreeding.

I'd imagine it's quite a significant amount.

Asian has historically been the term used in the UK for people from the Indian Sub continent (Pakistan, Bangladesh and India essentially). As this also included large amounts of Sikhs, Hindus, Jains etc it is not just an attempt to avoid using the term Muslim.

Ever hear of the Asian Dub Foundation?

asian_dub_foundation106~_v-gseapremiumxl.jpg

Yeah, and also GGG has some touch of asian. And about the truck driver who did the terroist attack in Sweden. When I first saw the photo I knew he was from some country-stan.
Btw about kinda weird definitions - there were story, I think about Novosibirsk (it's in Russia) - so there were child rapist and from the word of his victims it sounded that he was of Caucasian/Caucasoid (not sure what is the right word in English - guy from Caucasus, look at UFC fighters from Chechnya or at Armenians - it's something like brunette people, maybe with unibrow, weird/long/big nose etc) origin but geneticist said that (probably they took a sperm as an sample for genetic test) that while he has some origin from Caucasus, he has some unique Western Buryatian mutation. If I'm not mistaken police also checked cell phones (like, phone numbers that were registered in Western Buryatia or something like that), found that there were calls from this number near homes of victims and came to home of this guy. And there is not much people from Western Buryatia with cell phones from there in Novosibirsk so it wasn't that hard. I think they alsoo took saliva sample from him, it showed that he was that child rapist. If I'm not mistaken he was a teacher.

I think the Brits needs to finally break up the moniker Asian into its subgroups. It really is more practical that way. They can be more specific, and describe issues better.

So, bbc is what's going wrong with Asian men?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0bg2k06

Over the last few years, the story we have been hearing about British Asian men has been overwhelmingly negative. But for some British Asian communities there are real problems. In this personal film, Mehreen Baig, a British-Pakistani woman, goes behind the headlines and meets a range of young men to understand their experiences of growing up in modern Britain.

As a state school teacher, Mehreen saw British Asian boys from some communities falling behind. Now she wants to know why there are such huge disparities in how well different communities have integrated into the UK, why some are faring better than others in jobs and education, and why women from South Asian backgrounds are now outstripping their male peers. Mehreen begins her journey with British-Pakistani men. She travels to Bradford, which has the highest proportion of Pakistani residents of any British city. Here, there are signs that young British-Pakistani men are struggling - youth unemployment stands at 26% (nationwide the figure is 12%), and drug crime has risen in recent years, with British-Pakistani men making up a disproportionate number of convictions.

Mehreen meets young men such as 17-year-old Luqman, who lives in one of the most deprived areas of the country, and who has been supporting his family since the age of 13 by working six days a week. And she talks to Nav, who grew up locally and left for university before dropping out. He gives Mehreen an insight into some of the attitudes that prevail around education in the community, and suggests some reasons why British-Pakistani boys are one of the worst performing groups at GCSE, and British-Pakistani girls are now outperforming them. And she meets some of the young recruits to a new business enterprise which is attracting lots of British-Pakistani men in the city.

Setting the statistics in a historical context, Mehreen explores the story of Pakistani immigration to the northern towns of Britain, and how the closure of the mills and factories continues to influence the prospects of third and fourth-generation British-Pakistani men today.

In Leicester, Mehreen meets British-Gujaratis like Paven, who is following in his family tradition of entrepreneurship, and at the age of just 18, is already running his third business. Mehreen learns about the history of Indian Gujarati immigration to the UK from Uganda, and how they brought with them a tradition for trade and commerce that has helped them establish successful businesses here. They are now one of the highest earning ethnic minority groups in the UK, and Mehreen wonders whether this economic success has allowed greater integration. In fact, Guajarati's are far more likely than any other British Asian group to live in multi-ethnic neighbourhoods and are twice as likely as British-Pakistanis to marry outside their ethnic group.

Parle is another young British-Gujarati man, who is building a career as a writer and performer with online videos that playfully satirise some of the stereotypes within his own community. Mehreen talks to him about the expectations placed on young Asian men in Britain, and the link between financial security and cultural openness. Finally, Mehreen travels to Mirpur in predominantly rural Kashmir, where it is estimated that 70% of British-Pakistani families originate from, to understand how that community's immigration story began. There, she meets a grandfather who was one of the first wave of immigrants to Britain in the 1960s, and some younger British-Pakistanis who are now making that same epic journey in reverse - returning to Pakistan from Britain in search of a better life there.

A bit misleading title. I was expecting asians like in EAST-asian looking guys and their hardship with the other sex and the lack of babies in Japan.

Anyway. There have been some focus on Sweden lately on this site, and as always it is always easy to riducle us Swedes on this site. And it is always about how we handle the invasion of muslims as you describe it.

This docu is made by a woman from Pakistan and dealing with male pakistani in England and in particular from Bradford.

It´s some depressing stuff to see, and you get some real honest commentary from the first generation and how they see the young of today. And it is not nice things they have to say.

I really enjoy watching documentary films and I´m a subscriber of BBC channels and I really think they have some good stuff in this department. It feels fresh, and as always I´m a good listener when natives comments on themself.

If you have 60 minutes, watch this. Sweden dwarfs in comparsion to what the Brits are dealing with.

Yup I was thinking about effeminate Japanese crossdressing Men.

Can we talk about that instead?

misleading thread title about BBC

Yeah, and also GGG has some touch of asian. And about the truck driver who did the terroist attack in Sweden. When I first saw the photo I knew he was from some country-stan.
GGG is not "a touch Asian", he is actually half Korean. His other half is Russian so he is not ethnically Kazakh at all despite looking like it. Like BJ Penn looking like a Polynesian without islander genes.

What a blatant racist crap post.

Did you read that people from Gujarat, who are muslims aswell are doing very fine in England? They even drink bear and accept marriage outside of their community.

People like you, who pull all over a comb are the real barbarians of this world.

I think his point was Pakistani are having problem because they engage in cousin marriage on a routine basis. Do the Gukarat's where ever that is regularly marry their cousins? Watch this doc on the pakistani cousin marriage problem in england.

A naysayer appears!

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/o...en-told-native-informant-180816085534623.html

Nothing to see here, move along. Grooming gangs aren't run by Pakistani muslim men, nor does that particular community have a serious inbreeding problem. Nope, they're just misrepresented by the media and misunderstood.

Of course there are many success stories that weren't reported on. But success stories aren't posing issues, while the problematic cultural norms are, and that community is overrepresented in "issue" category.

we really need to get on the same page regarding the definition of Asian

US Census Bureau has Middle Easterners, N. Africans and SW and Central Asians as 'white', Austronesians and Indian and Pakistani as 'Asian', yet also counts separately the Native Groups of the US, and Hawaiian and other Pacific Islanders

but in general, the word 'Asian' appears to have replaced 'oriental' when referring to appearance in the US. Which is why here we don't tend to think Asian when we see a Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi/Sri Lankan person

"Oriental" started off being a term for Middle Easterners. It shifted east with contact and interaction.
"Asian" replaced "Oriental" in the UK as well, it's just that by "default" Asian refers to the Indian subcontinent due to demographics, whereas "East Asian" is specified (or simply referred to as "Chinese" by the ignorant).
We see a similar effect in Australia, with "Asian" meaning East/S.E. Asians by default, and anyone from the Indian subcontinent tends to be labelled "Indian".
In most Commonwealth nations "oriental" just became old fashioned rather than being ditched for PC reasons.
Stuck in the era of early 20th century pulp fiction.
Oriental+Stories+Magazine+Cover+1-Oct.-Nov.+1930.jpg

The problem is that they are part of a backwards thinking 7th century death cult that has a pedophile for a prophet and they are intolerant of anybody who doesn’t agree with them....

What a blatant racist crap post.

Did you read that people from Gujarat, who are muslims aswell are doing very fine in England? They even drink bear and accept marriage outside of their community.

People like you, who pull all over a comb are the real barbarians of this world.

Islam isn’t a race so fuck right on off with using the “racist” thing here.

I think his point was Pakistani are having problem because they engage in cousin marriage on a routine basis. Do the Gukarat's where ever that is regularly marry their cousins? Watch this doc on the pakistani cousin marriage problem in england.

I'd like to see someone one day work out a rough estimate of how much it has cost the NHS to treat medical conditions/issues that have arisen from the problem of inbreeding.

I'd imagine it's quite a significant amount.

alanb, a constructive post from you I like. And the inbreeding and its effect has been know for quite some time without the interference of a fact based scientific opinion. Be it by tradition, religion or a specific isolated area. We can agree that its a wrong thing to do in our time. And if we just step out of the Islamic thing and look back in time in my own kind of people, I would like to mention some stellar inbreeding in form of Island(isolated and with almost no immigration), Sweden(why do many happen to have blond hair and blue eyes?)

Marriage and penetration between same close genetics is just wrong.

WhitebeltXL, I really like your frank and civilized tone in your posts. You are capable of having a cordial conversation where you and me might not have the same end game conclusion in our minds, but it`s indeed refreshing to see a poster with so much intelligent input I can reflect on. Thank you for that.

Sorry my ignorance, how does the health care work in England? Do you pay to go see a doctor, or is there a roof how much and it´s free after that?

Last edited:
A naysayer appears!

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/o...en-told-native-informant-180816085534623.html

Nothing to see here, move along. Grooming gangs aren't run by Pakistani muslim men, nor does that particular community have a serious inbreeding problem. Nope, they're just misrepresented by the media and misunderstood.

Of course there are many success stories that weren't reported on. But success stories aren't posing issues, while the problematic cultural norms are, and that community is overrepresented in "issue" category.

You are right my friend.

To be honest, I did not much care of the presenter of the programme. She started out fine and with eager to find out more, and in the end it was more that she was the talker and the narcissist came out in full bloom(she is a goodlooking girl)

I used the word depression in my original post to describe the enclaves of Pakistan that do exist in England. The existence of these areas are no good for neither pakistani or english. They even have a guy moving out from the area to go to the university, but after a month he has had enough from the outer world... That is depressing.

Back