Bayley's Attraction

also i find it really weird that aj was listed in op
i love aj, i love her so much
but she really isnt "sexy"
she has no boobs, no butt, no curves
has plain face, and looks kinda muscular no?
but man, just something about her tbh that makes all that forgivable and somehow she looks super fab when its all put together lmao
But she's into comics and video games!

But she's into comics and video games!
i think what's best about her is that she cares so much for animals and since leaving wwe has been helping an animal shelter/charity/ whatever it is lol. she also seems to be a genuinely sweet person . . . i mean going off of from what little you get to see of her lmao.

just wish her "pipebomb" on the other divas was . . . better. yes i said it. why do all the women in wwe, when cutting a promo on the others, always have their comments boil down to, "you're a slut, i'm not" ffs. oh woo, she said the bellas slept their way to the top, this is something we've never heard before. and who fucking cares anyway. whatever.

she has nice eyes and smile and dimples... there's just something off about her look, though, and it's accentuated when she has the ponytail

In a roster full of women being sexy and badass, Bayley is Bayley. She seems more human than the rest of the roster, with human ambitions and human emotion. She is more relatable, plus she is very good as a baby face due to the package that she presents.

As a wrestler, she is definitely one of WWE's best if not in wrestling then in presentation. She is able to get fans invested into her matches emotionally, something that few other women wrestlers can do.

Looks alone, she reminds me of Garth from Wayne's World.

She seems attainable to the virgins in the audience

I guess Bayley is sexy to men, like how women found Jim Carrey sexy.

I'm more of a becky lynch fan, would marry that girl.

Ps just realised becky lynch looks like Gina from Brooklyn 99

shes cute, oozes sweetness and has a pretty nice body.

Shes looks like the kinda girl you can take home to family gatherings, and shell play with the kids, then blow you on the way home

i think shes doing that with finn

They couldn't put Finn in a more badass car than a fucking Mini.

I think the Mini is in reference to The Italian Job, and iconic British movie, which featured Mini Coopers heavily.

She kinda looks like an athletic version of Napolean Dynamite's girl.
Napoleon-Dynamite-tina-majorino-1676002-700-377.jpg

It's that attainable factor, I guess. The average neckbeard gotta roofie his hand just to fap to the Bellas but a girl who looks like Bayley might just smile at him while taking his order at Appleby's. So close!

Back