Battlefield V

Ha that's why I played it the same way I did the last couple of games, not to mention my squad being full of do nothing recon class.

There have never been squad revives before so you literally can't play previous battlefields the same as this one.

There have never been squad revives before so you literally can't play previous battlefields the same as this one.

I dont remember a single time a non medic picked me up not to mention it was hard as hell trying to do it without switching kits wow so much different.

I dont remember a single time a non medic picked me up not to mention it was hard as hell trying to do it without switching kits wow so much different.

Sorry you played with bad players.

The beta was a lot of fun and the core gameplay is great.

Don't listen to the incels it's going to be a good game.

New trailers are awesome.

Durrr everyone who wants a historically accurate WW2 FPS is an incel durrr

Durrr.. expecting historical accuracy from a game that never promised historical accuracy and never provided it...

Its a casual arcade game full of casual run and gun players, people wont change their play if all you do is tweak some minor things.

Protip: you can pick your squad mates.

I'm still hella stoked about it. I traditionally play a medic class so I'm excited about how they revamped it.

What a joke.
battlefield_5_launch_schedule.jpg

Lol its funny because that guy pretty much is one made a post about how he wanted a gf who would put up with him gaming 10+ hours a day. Peak pathetic.

I'm not sure what's worse, the Worthabuy video or the fact that it has so many upvotes. Most of Worth A Buy's viewers are, in my opinion, complete sheep. He's entertaining, that I'll admit, but it's also clear that he simply isn't very good at these games, nor does he have the slightest clue what he's talking about.

Battlefield V is absolutely nothing like Call of Duty. Instead, it feels a lot like classic Battlefield, back before Bad Company 2 came along and introduced crutch mechanics like regenerating health, 3D spotting, unlimited ammo in tanks and planes, etc.

The maps are almost all large (not a single tiny, Metro-like CoD-ish map in terms of size) and teamwork is imperative to success since you have very little ammo, your health never regenerates (you must use health packs, and you can only carry one at a time), and you die very quickly. Squads are also at their very best. Every squad member can revive fellow squadmates, regardless of their class, and squad leaders can spend points on supply drops, flamethrower tanks, and of course awesome V2 rocket strikes (which obliterate EVERYTHING). The V2 rockets take me back to the good old days of Battlefield 2 and 2142's artillery.

Vehicles are also kept in check. Tanks and planes must now manually resupply at designated points on the map, so you no longer have tankers that can roll all over the map racking up on kills without a care in the world. If you overextend and don't have a nearby resupply point, you'll soon be out of ammo and therefore completely shit out of luck. As a result, it's better to use tanks to support your team and make pushes rather than roll into enemy territory and go on a rampage.

I think it's hands down the best, most "pure" Battlefield in over a decade.

I'm not sure what's worse, the Worthabuy video or the fact that it has so many upvotes. Most of Worth A Buy's viewers are, in my opinion, complete sheep. He's entertaining, that I'll admit, but it's also clear that he simply isn't very good at these games, nor does he have the slightest clue what he's talking about.

Battlefield V is absolutely nothing like Call of Duty. Instead, it feels a lot like classic Battlefield, back before Bad Company 2 came along and introduced crutch mechanics like regenerating health, 3D spotting, unlimited ammo in tanks and planes, etc.

The maps are almost all large (not a single tiny, Metro-like CoD-ish map in terms of size) and teamwork is imperative to success since you have very little ammo, your health never regenerates (you must use health packs, and you can only carry one at a time), and you die very quickly. Squads are also at their very best. Every squad member can revive fellow squadmates, regardless of their class, and squad leaders can spend points on supply drops, flamethrower tanks, and of course awesome V2 rocket strikes (which obliterate EVERYTHING). The V2 rockets take me back to the good old days of Battlefield 2 and 2142's artillery.

Vehicles are also kept in check. Tanks and planes must now manually resupply at designated points on the map, so you no longer have tankers that can roll all over the map racking up on kills without a care in the world. If you overextend and don't have a nearby resupply point, you'll soon be out of ammo and therefore completely shit out of luck. As a result, it's better to use tanks to support your team and make pushes rather than roll into enemy territory and go on a rampage.

I think it's hands down the best, most "pure" Battlefield in over a decade.

Something that needs to be emphasized is how good the gun play is.

The way the guns move around in your hands, the way they look and sound is incredible.

Shooting is so satisfying. The pace is hectic like you would expect from a Battlefield title.

The weapon perks are HUGE. They totally can change the way you play the game with a particular weapon.

It's easily the best pure FPS title this year you just need to ignore the incels desperate to hate it.

Worthabuy's review was terrible, here's a much more fair review.

Back