Crime Battlefield London: retired Donkey gets stabbed after giving children rides for 25 years

Whoever did this is a fucking psycho and deserves a beat down. Innocent animal FFS.

As for everyone saying this must be a black person/Asian seem to forget white kids carry knives too, especially in the north and it's not just normal knives it's fucking machetes and shit. It's more a social class issue than a race issue.
"On ethnicity, Mr Adelekan (Chief Superintendent of the Met’s Violent Crime Task Force) said that 73 per cent of knife offenders and 53 per cent of victims were from a black or ethnic minority background."
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/cri...-as-young-as-ten-police-figures-a4056596.html

"On ethnicity, Mr Adelekan (Chief Superintendent of the Met’s Violent Crime Task Force) said that 73 per cent of knife offenders and 53 per cent of victims were from a black or ethnic minority background."
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/cri...-as-young-as-ten-police-figures-a4056596.html

mshckd.gif

Okayyy but what's that got to do with this specific issue? Im not saying it was any one person of any one race, I'm just saying not to assume it's someone of any one race. Simple stuff really.

Okayyy but what's that got to do with this specific issue? Im not saying it was any one person of any one race, I'm just saying not to assume it's someone of any one race. Simple stuff really.
You liked the post that asked for a source, I provided you with a source.

Anyone who abuses animals is a piece of shite that deserves a curb stomping..

But I'm curious why a thread in this case and not for hundreds of cats/dogs that get tortured/murdered by teenage dipshits all across the world like every year in every single country???

Could it be that you don't actually care and only want to use this for political spin?

We in the UK have a lot of smaller islands around us.

We should be turning them into little Australia's and sending all animal abusers there.

Somewhere far north, around the north of Scotland.

London has seriously become the shithole city of the western world over the last 3 years. I don’t think it’s a stretch to draw a correlation between a certain mayor taking office at a similar time.

I like to call it Londonistan. Sums it up really well. They are so screwed lmao. But they are so arrogant that it's hard to feel bad. I feel bad for the donkey though.

Eltham isn't really a shithole it is a bit soulless and boring though , for what it's worth it's pretty white too with lots of Millwall and Charlton supporters .

Isis and Al qaeda have their beheaders practice on animals first.

These “youths” are no doubt not native English, and brought their barbaric practices with them.
This is rather ignorant of English youth culture. Chavs are very stab-prone themselves. Look at Manchester, Glasgow (Scotland but still)...

London has seriously become the shithole city of the western world over the last 3 years. I don’t think it’s a stretch to draw a correlation between a certain mayor taking office at a similar time.
Glasgow, Belfast, Paris, Brussels, LA...

What a fucking shithole London is.

Used to be proud to call London my home even just 10 years ago, now it’s an utter fucking mess. My advice to others is live out in the sticks and commute in, just get in and get out. Much nicer places in the UK to live and bring up children.

This is rather ignorant of English youth culture. Chavs are very stab-prone themselves. Look at Manchester, Glasgow (Scotland but still)...

It doesn’t fit their narrative though.

Glasgow, Belfast, Paris, Brussels, LA...
All varieties of shithole western cities but with a few things in common. London has probably fallen the farthest considering it was once the center of western civilization.

Donkey that retired after giving children rides for 20 years is stabbed in London

A donkey which gave rides to thousands of children has been stabbed after going into retirement in southeast London.

Bimbo, 28, was found with a deep wound in his side by a local resident in Eltham, where he was being kept after retiring in 2012.

PRI_71489685.jpg

Lucy Morris, who lives nearby and found the injured animal, said Bimbo was seen by a vet who confirmed it was a stab wound.

The oldest in the herd, Bimbo was said to be in a state of shock and had contracted laminitis, a disease similar to thrombosis in humans.

In an update on her crowdfunder page, which has raised more than £2,000 towards the vet bills, Ms Morris said Bimbo had "perked up" and was "showing some of his bolshy character again".

“Most of the donkeys are quite shy, but Bimbo is domesticated so I think that’s why they went for him.

“There have been a few stabbings in Eltham of late and I have seen youths messing around with the donkeys. I think one of them could have stabbed Bimbo as a gang initiation task."

Continue reading

Wow, these gangs are fucking pussies. Their initiation is stabbing a domesticated, elderly donkey? But yeah, stabbing harmless animals is probably a great way to prove manhood and in their shithole countries. Fucking savages, every last one.

So they caught the people that did this? I didn’t see that in the article.

Not sure if mentioned already but why are you clowns outgraged at a donkey getting stabbed and not that it was enslaved for 25 years having to give a bunch of little shits rides for its entire miserable existence.

Not sure if mentioned already but why are you clowns outgraged at a donkey getting stabbed and not that it was enslaved for 25 years having to give a bunch of little shits rides for its entire miserable existence.

No way to score political points that way..

Back