Crime Battlefield London: retired Donkey gets stabbed after giving children rides for 25 years

phoenixikki

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Donkey that retired after giving children rides for 20 years is stabbed in London

A donkey which gave rides to thousands of children has been stabbed after going into retirement in southeast London.

Bimbo, 28, was found with a deep wound in his side by a local resident in Eltham, where he was being kept after retiring in 2012.

PRI_71489685.jpg

Lucy Morris, who lives nearby and found the injured animal, said Bimbo was seen by a vet who confirmed it was a stab wound.

The oldest in the herd, Bimbo was said to be in a state of shock and had contracted laminitis, a disease similar to thrombosis in humans.

In an update on her crowdfunder page, which has raised more than £2,000 towards the vet bills, Ms Morris said Bimbo had "perked up" and was "showing some of his bolshy character again".

“Most of the donkeys are quite shy, but Bimbo is domesticated so I think that’s why they went for him.

“There have been a few stabbings in Eltham of late and I have seen youths messing around with the donkeys. I think one of them could have stabbed Bimbo as a gang initiation task."

Continue reading

Wow, these gangs are fucking pussies. Their initiation is stabbing a domesticated, elderly donkey? But yeah, stabbing harmless animals is probably a great way to prove manhood and in their shithole countries. Fucking savages, every last one.

Last edited:
Why the hell would you just stab a fucking creature.

Hey London, how's the knife-control working out?

Let me guess, the donkey stabber was.....

....asian?

Here put this to good use on the shit heads doing this kind of thing.
il_1588xN.1862403242_jnwe.jpg

This man while a fan of dogs is also a fan of donkeys.

These kids are fucked.

What a fucking shithole London is.

Used to be proud to call London my home even just 10 years ago, now it’s an utter fucking mess. My advice to others is live out in the sticks and commute in, just get in and get out. Much nicer places in the UK to live and bring up children.

What a fucking shithole London is.

Used to be proud to call London my home even just 10 years ago, now it’s an utter fucking mess. My advice to others is live out in the sticks and commute in, just get in and get out. Much nicer places in the UK to live and bring up children.
This feels like the start to a joke from Clarkson and May about how Hammond is a closet American for living in Wales.

you lost me at 'crowdfounder page''

Hey London, how's the knife-control working out?

I'm starting to think you are a walking, babbling mouthpiece for the right? You are literally a cliche.

cli·ché
/klēˈSHā/
noun
  1. 1.
    a phrase or opinion that is overused and betrays a lack of original thought.
    "the old cliché “one man's meat is another man's poison.”"
    synonyms: platitude, hackneyed phrase, commonplace, banality, truism, trite phrase, banal phrase, overworked phrase, stock phrase, bromide; More

Here put this to good use on the shit heads doing this kind of thing.
il_1588xN.1862403242_jnwe.jpg
If you're going to go that route, throw some obsidian in there for some Aztec flair...

this-aztec-sword-with-obsidian-blades-was-so-sharp-you-could-decapitate-a-horse-with-it-315329-1.jpg

Wow, these gangs are fucking pussies. Their initiation is stabbing a domesticated, elderly donkey? But yeah, stabbing harmless animals is probably a great way to prove manhood and in their shithole countries. Fucking savages, every last one.

Wait...So a Donkey gets stabbed in London...and OP decides this thread is worthy because a "Muslim Immigrant" could've done it (ZERO evidence)? <Dany07>

Holyshit is this reaching/fabrication at it's best.

Last edited:
Wait...So a Donkey gets stabbed in London...and OP decides this thread worthy because a "Muslim Immigrant" could've done it (ZERO evidence)? <Dany07>

Holyshit is this reaching/fabrication at it's best.
Hey leftit why don't you use the your original account, since you are using the same gif over and over again.

Back