BATTLE of ACTORS HW rd. 2 Official

pachino for sure . his roles stand out more.

I remember seeing gangs of new York though thinking wow this butcher is doing an amazing job so I looked him up after and you d out that I've seen him in many different films but he just didn't stand out.

also if you guys dont mind, leave me some feedback...

do you like the premise?

want to see more epic fights?

like how the champ has to defend his belt?

Be better if was just individual contests to be honest. Many more interesting contests that way.

Pitt v Depp
Schwazenneger v Stallone
Clooney v Willis
Sandler v Ferrell
etc

ill take yalls criticism and try to make it better... crazy that pacino was once up 12 to 5 he now seems to be tiring and is down 4

650 people have viewed this thread and only 45 of them deemed it reasonable to click a vote button lol

650 people have viewed this thread and only 45 of them deemed it reasonable to click a vote button lol

That's interesting, I voted and I've probably clicked on the thread 4 or 5 times to see what people are saying and to view the poll itself.

Usually when you scroll to the bottom of a thread you see there's more guests than registered users viewing it, they can't vote.

DDL is amazing, he truly is.....but Pacino is just an incredible screen presence.....you're always completely glued to him.......

People always tend to compare Pacino and De Niro....i personally think Pacino is a thousand times better.

Daniel Day-Lewis is the better actor, imo. I will be looking forward to the next matchup.

First matchup was of DDL vs Marlon Brando... DDL won by a landslide which I was quite suprised by.

I was surprised by that too, I thought it would be close with nostalgia and reverence for the old school winning out.

I was surprised by that too, I thought it would be close with nostalgia and reverence for the old school winning out.

yea thats def how I envisioned it as well

I am going to see Zero Dark Thirty at 4:45 when I return, poll will be closed... these are only meant to go about a day at a time.

How is this close? DDL easily wins.

Also you should put the actors names in the title it will get more traffic.

I like Pacino, but he always plays Pacino. He's like the original Denzel.

At least Daniel Day Lewis has actually played different characters.

Still love both.

Back