BATTLE of ACTORS HW rd. 2 Official

DDL. Pacino's great but I think there are parts that DDL did that he couldn't do nearly as well.

tumblr_lm0s34q6h11qd6v0do1_500.gif

Pacino has become a caricature of himself lately but you can not deny his career.

Godfather I & II
Serpico
Scent of a Woman
Carlito's Way
Devil's Advocate
Any Given Sunday
Heat
Donnie Brasco

WTF is going on here? Pacino is up? I'm reserving judgements and insults until the poll is complete. Pacino is amazing, but DDL is Mayberry royalty and for good reason

Pacino has become a caricature of himself lately but you can not deny his career.

Godfather I & II
Serpico
Scent of a Woman
Carlito's Way
Devil's Advocate
Any Given Sunday
Heat
Donnie Brasco

WTF is going on here? Pacino is up? I'm reserving judgements and insults until the poll is complete. Pacino is amazing, but DDL is Mayberry royalty and for good reason

I like DDL but all the movies I listed I liked more than any movie DDL has done.

DDL might have more range but Pacino has more Charisma and sucks you into a movie more.

I love DDL. He and Philip Seymour Hoffman are the only 2 actors that can compel me to see a movie regardless of my interest in the actual movie. But given Pacino's body of work + not being clouded by Pacino's "decline" in the last 20 years, it shouldn't be tough to understand this could go either way.

I'm shocked that this isn't even a fight. Might have to start formulating some propaganda so Mayberry doesn't implode on itself

Quick combination for DDL he's coming back quick

Like Pacinos movies and roles more, but DDL is better

Is there a DDL Cult on Sherdog that I haven't been invited to yet?

Early on Pacino was amazing and his acting was top notch then somewhere in early 90's he turned into a one dimensional actor who didn't stray much from role to role.

Back