Batman: Arkham Knight pushed til 2015

5103830+_21cd2d7cf4d2e32329ba8ce9e49d82c5.jpg

Fuck. That was going to be the game that forced my hand into buying a PS4. 2015 is going to be an expensive year.

I don't mind that, hopefully it coincides nicely with the next Treyarch COD as they're the only games I'd be buying a next gen for.

Remember they also pushed back Arkham Asylum which ended up being pretty ground breaking when it came out, so I doubt there's anything to worry about.

game's in good company with

order 1800-something
witcher 3
MGS 5
the division
quantum break

this is becoming a weekly thing

game's in good company with

order 1800-something
witcher 3
MGS 5
the division
quantum break

this is becoming a weekly thing

It's like MMA injuries in 2012

Hopefully it will be for some glitch fixing and re-writes. I loved Arkham Origins but it froze a few times on my 360 until it froze the load/start screen so I can never play it again and ended up having to buy a PS3 copy. Glad they spent the time working on multiplayer so I can live out my childhood fantasy of being Joker Thug #2. Also heard tell that the riddler challenges will include and/or consist solely of driving challenges. Thanks. Exactly what nobody asked and few will appreciate.

I make it a point not to complain about games getting pushed back. The ratio of rushed shitty games to games that were delayed for the better is pretty good.

The gameplay footage + Scarecrow appearance at E3 was fookin' awesome.

Don't really care for the series. Arkham Asylum was good for a playthrough, AC as too boring to finish and Blackgate didn't look interesting enough to pick up. At least AK looks like a game they're investing some real effort into as opposed to the last one, which to me looked phoned in.

Back