BasRutten.tv - HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!

Hova_8118

POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE
Reaction score
I purchased two shirts from this website in October.

One came, one did not. I figured okay, maybe it was a misunderstanding. It took FIVE phone calls, messages included and several emails to finally get an e-mail response. I guess one of the shirts was on back order in the size I ordered but they had it available in another size I'd like so I told them thats fine, go ahead and send me what you have so I don't have to wait. Well the shirt never came so I called them again and asked what the deal was. I called back and left a very unpleasant message which was returned several hrs later saying that my shirt was still on backorder. I asked how it could be on back order when I was emailed and told they have it n stock and in another size and would send it right away? The lady on the phone then said that she would send it to me the following day and when I asked for a confirmation/shipping number none could be provided. I just called again now, a few days later to update the status of this order but as always, got their voice mailbox.

Absolute bullshit.

This is dissapointing. Big fan of Bas's but wont be ordering in the future.

I ordered 2 shirts and the Big Book of Combat a year ago and got eveything in about 9 days. I had some questions and it took a few days to get answers but the gear shipped no problem.

www.SSFgear.com

Yeah, I've had problems with them in the past as well. I don't think you can blame Bas though, I think he has someone else do it for him.

He should hit a few of those people with his patented liver shot and get them into line.

Sounds like My TeamPunishment thing, except they made right and sent me a Hoodie.

Did you pay with credit card? Threaten a chargeback. That will send a chill down their spine, as their credit card processing company will give them a lot of shit for a chargeback. If you go this route, you may have to send back the shirt you did receive.

VERY weird.

I know personally, if you hit up a thread in the Ask the Fighter forum, theres a rep who runs the Bas Rutten.tv store, so he should be able to help you. Think his name was "bas rutten gear" ?

Good luck getting this issue resolved.

Back