Media Basketball Player wants Khabib to rematch Conor

View media item 33743View media item 33741View media item 33742
So Porzingis has a higher engagement rate than Zuba, and you could possibly chalk that up to the fewer number of followers and I'd agree but then you look over at Khabib who trumps both of them massively in followers and he has a much higher engagement rate than Zuba. And while 3% is the average engagement rate among all instagram users, Zuba's should be a few % points higher with the number of followers he has.

eh, not even the biggest on his own team

Well he shares the same jersey with Doncic so...

Interestingly enough, there are talks that Antetokounmpo might join them. They’d be the next NBA super team if it comes true.

Interestingly enough, there are talks that Antetokounmpo might join them. They’d be the next NBA super team if it comes true.
the only reason Giannis i think joins them would be the tax break they get in Texas. Otherwise I think it's taking more money where he's at or going to Miami

Fuck that, Giannis is coming to Toronto!

iu

Baketball is such a joke of a sport lmao, just be 7 feet tall and you have like 15% chance of making it to the nba, what lanklet uncoordinated soft shit sport tbh
Actually, with the way the sport is going, being 7 ft tall is becoming a hindrance.

does not mean he is more popular

just a better paid commodity

I have honestly never heard of him
KP is still more widely known than anybody involved in MMA save for McGregor possibly. I'm talking globally here, MMA is still barely considered mainstream while basketball is the #2 sport in the world.

View media item 33743View media item 33741View media item 33742
So Porzingis has a higher engagement rate than Zuba, and you could possibly chalk that up to the fewer number of followers and I'd agree but then you look over at Khabib who trumps both of them massively in followers and he has a much higher engagement rate than Zuba. And while 3% is the average engagement rate among all instagram users, Zuba's should be a few % points higher with the number of followers he has.
It's because Zuba's followers are a spillover of Khabib fans.
I follow Khabib and his entire crew including Ali on instagram lol

But I am more engage on Khabib's page with likes and comments.

You would be suprised how many followers people connected to Khabib got because of him.

Dustin Poirier and now Justin Gaethje followers went way up after they both fought Khabib. Especially Dustin.

Found a sherdog thread where sherdoggers also noticed Dustin increase of followers after UFC 242
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...edia-followers-in-his-loss-to-khabib.4017369/

KP is still more widely known than anybody involved in MMA save for McGregor possibly. I'm talking globally here, MMA is still barely considered mainstream while basketball is the #2 sport in the world.

A. I doubt that.

B. You said more popular. Not widely known. There is a lot I could say about that. But more simply... Go look at his social media following and you will see he is eclipsed by many fighters.

Dallas Mavericks' Big Man Kristaps Porzingis was asked on instagram about the state of the LW Division from a fan of both him and MMA.
Now I know what youre thinking -
images

GettyImages-1184284937-800x533.jpg

I did someone research and supposedly he is good, they call him a heavy impact player. His defense is great and he's a young kid, being only 25 while being 7'-Fucking-3.
IMG-20201105-WA0012.jpg
He's good but his knees suck.

Kristaps vs Struve is the crossover fight to make
<Goldie11>

Love these euro ballers tho, zingy and Donc are both clutch​

Actually, with the way the sport is going, being 7 ft tall is becoming a hindrance.
Nah they just value things now out of bigs that most 7 footers aren’t good at. If you see a 7 footer who can dribble or pass or shoot or defend away from the rim you have incredible value

Baketball is such a joke of a sport lmao, just be 7 feet tall and you have like 15% chance of making it to the nba, what a lanklet uncoordinated soft shit sport tbh

You are so ignorant. Wow lol.

Reactions: 613
A. I doubt that.

B. You said more popular. Not widely known. There is a lot I could say about that. But more simply... Go look at his social media following and you will see he is eclipsed by many fighters.

Can you break down social media followings by geographical location? Can you show me the age group/gender/ethnic diversity? A lot of fighters are only popular in their home country, so you will see a bigger number of followers for a Chinese fighter, for example, compared to say an Austrian fighter in the same division at the same level within the rankings system.

Basketball has that same issue of course, but its global reach and participation are second to only soccer.

Back