Media Basketball Player wants Khabib to rematch Conor

erron

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Dallas Mavericks' Big Man Kristaps Porzingis was asked on instagram about the state of the LW Division from a fan of both him and MMA.
Now I know what youre thinking -
images

GettyImages-1184284937-800x533.jpg

I did someone research and supposedly he is good, they call him a heavy impact player. His defense is great and he's a young kid, being only 25 while being 7'-Fucking-3.
IMG-20201105-WA0012.jpg

Hes more popular than almost everyone in the ufc, just signed a $160 million contract
thanks for the insight, not a big basketball fan myself

Baketball is such a joke of a sport lmao, just be 7 feet tall and you have like 15% chance of making it to the nba, what a lanklet uncoordinated soft shit sport tbh

Last edited:
Porzingis needs to leave Mavs, Doncic is a ball hog who only cares about himself, he will ruin his career

Porzingod is a beast and happy he seems back to full swing post long injury layoff.... with that said, Conor doesn’t deserve a crack at the belt before showing he can beat a Dustin/Tony/Gaethje Kristaps is triiiiippppin

Khabib is afraid of smack and if you are afraid of a smack a smack from Conor 2.0 would feel like a double barred shotgun. He is petrified after seeing what happened to Cowboy at UFC 246.

Back