Basic Training Stories

And then that leads to males paying females for sex probably.
I don't think so, the only time that was a possibility was at night during the Field Training Exercises
Back in the D 3/60 starship barracks, the doors all locked at night and had crazy alarms and females slept on a separate bay.

But out in the field, we initially had 2 man tents (kinda hard to get it in w/o the other person diming you out) and then 20 person tents which is where that came in haha

Either doing his firewatches/details or on family day once we all could get out

Also, i went to Relaxing Jackson, where i shit you not they have 2 or 3 'pizza parties' per cycle that you have to pay for to be included, which meant the DS's took us all to an ATM twice during bootcamp.

Was never in the military, but had a job close to Jackson. Went to LE academy with 3 guys who completed their basic there. They all said it was an easy boot camp, which caught me by surprise. Always though they were all pretty much the same, except for OSUT.

Was never in the military, but had a job close to Jackson. Went to LE academy with 3 guys who completed their basic there. They all said it was an easy boot camp, which caught me by surprise. Always though they were all pretty much the same, except for OSUT.
no Jackson and Leonard Wood are laughably easy, seriously, and to be honest it's b/c it's CoEd. Unlike the USMC, which has females at Parris Island (but not San Diego) but keeps them completely separate for training, the Army integrates them.

So imagine going to an obstacle course, how hard/challenging can it be when a good chunk don't have upper body strength? How long can they REALLY smoke you when the girls can only do 20 pushups at best?

They do separate for like Running Groups and things like that, but largely everything is done together, which means its a joke.

no Jackson and Leonard Wood are laughably easy, seriously, and to be honest it's b/c it's CoEd. Unlike the USMC, which has females at Parris Island (but not San Diego) but keeps them completely separate for training, the Army integrates them.

So imagine going to an obstacle course, how hard/challenging can it be when a good chunk don't have upper body strength? How long can they REALLY smoke you when the girls can only do 20 pushups at best?

They do separate for like Running Groups and things like that, but largely everything is done together, which means its a joke.

Got you, lol. We got smoked quite a few times in the LE academy, and they remarked about how much harder it was than Jackson. They did say it was a lot easier mentally because you knew they could only fuck with you until 5:30PM.

A buddy of mine was in Basic (Army) in the late 90's.

He said they drank some shit called Victory Punch that basically kills your sex drive.

Anyone know if there's any truth to that?
I’m not military, but I have a buddy in the Marines and he said something similar and I didn’t believe him so I did some research and couldn’t find any evidence of that anywhere. What I did find is that almost every male describes a lowered sex drive in basic, but that seems to be due to factors like stress, tiredness, and even diet rather than any sort of drug induced impotence.

Hold on. Can you go into more about this? They really stop when the girls can’t go on anymore? If it was all dudes would they go until the weakest dude couldn’t go on? Legit asking.

Hold on. Can you go into more about this? They really stop when the girls can’t go on anymore? If it was all dudes would they go until the weakest dude couldn’t go on? Legit asking.
well no, not exactly

the guys are still expected to go to muscle failure, but just mentally when you see others around you quitting so easily it stems the competitiveness somewhat
plus just the way they address and speak to you in general is much different when it's mixed company, versus just guys.

My only story from MI BOLC was I got my German Armed Forces Proficiency Badge when I was hung over as fuck.

Being officers, we basically had individual dorm style room, we could drink, etc. So a bunch of us decide to do a bunch of whiskey tasting from the suggested list from our Scottish instructor who taught one of our modules.

I wind up hung over as fuck and the swim portion was fucking miserable. Fun times.

Last edited:
We were doing one of those field training exercises (we were simulating war and everything had to be done like in war)

Basically we were living in a forest and a swamp for a week (being recon) anyway we get info that local farmer had lost 6 cows near the training area.

That night im sitting on firewatch like 3 am at night and i hear movement outside,it cant be the guard outside because its too early for him to come back,suddenly as im leaving tent a cows head comes through the entrance and moos loudly and runs off.

Scared me shitless back then lol

During the preps for graduation from Boot Camp, we did some mingling with our all-female "sister" company. Marching was much easier since we had to shorten our gait to match (man, my shins killed me at the man-pace but I was too terrified to even think of slowing down). Some female recruit did something in ranks, so we all got dropped but it was only for something like 15 pushups instead of 50.
Separate incident, when processing into to basic we all wandered around getting medical and admin stuff done in this big open area. This included a urine sample. If you didn't fill the bottle, you had to carry it around until you could. I will never forget this girl carrying a half-full vial of dark green piss.

Drill SGT Johnson never cussed. Drill SGT Johnson did not yell. Drill SGT Johnson knew the book because he wrote the book. Drill SGT Johnson was the man.

This cycle wasn't going so well. The men of 2nd Platoon did not seem to have the right stuff. They seemed to always be making mistakes. Drill SGT Ponapart would smoke the shit out of his Platoon because Drill SGT Johnson would have to walk away.

During Basic Training the Platoons would be in competition within the Company and be rated in many different events: PT, marksmanship,etc. with the best Platoon becoming the Honor Platoon. Throughout the cycle 2nd Platoon fell short on several occasions. They *ALMOST* won the marksmanship. They *ALMOST* won the drill and ceremony. They *ALMOST* won the pugil sticks. They almost won a lot of things. You could see the disappointment in Drill SGT Johnson's face when we lost. The men of 2nd Platoon weren't capable. Quite frankly they were retards.

As 2nd Platoon entered the PT competition Drill SGT Johnson held a formation and let everyone know just how important this competition was to him. You have to imagine Major Payne when you think of Johnson - he was black and had that southern drawl.

"Second P'atoon!"

"Yes, Drill Sergeant!"

"Second P'atoon, I want to tell you how important this next event is to me. I have had the Honor P'atoon for 2 cycles in a row. I have been Drill Sergeant of the Cycle 2 cycles in a row. I have been a Drill Sergeant for exactly 2 cycles."

"Yes, Drill Sergeant!"

"Second P'atoon, we come so close ever'time. We just haven't been winning. And I am tired. So tired of not winning."

"Yes, Drill Sergeant!"

"Second P'atoon, we gonna win the PT event. <dramatic pause> Do you wanna know whyyyyyyyyyy, Second P'atoon?"

"Why, Drill Sergeant!"

"Because.... we fuck you up.... HALF RIGHT FACE!"

One of the funniest moments of my career was to watch this man who had been nothing but a consamate professional try his absolute best, give everything he had for months, to keep coming up short over and over and over again and finally snap on us. Keep in mind this was like 12 years ago.

I’m not military, but I have a buddy in the Marines and he said something similar and I didn’t believe him so I did some research and couldn’t find any evidence of that anywhere. What I did find is that almost every male describes a lowered sex drive in basic, but that seems to be due to factors like stress, tiredness, and even diet rather than any sort of drug induced impotence.

well according to this guy I work with thats about to go to the marines I think, he already recieved some shot from a doctor to his asscheeks that is supposed to kill morning wood.

not for me

Kid coming out of the test gas tent with snot and tears running down his face:

“THAT WAS THE SADDEST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN!”

well according to this guy I work with thats about to go to the marines I think, he already recieved some shot from a doctor to his asscheeks that is supposed to kill morning wood.

not for me
That’s a penicillin shot. And yes it’s a big ass shot. No pun intended. Has nothing to do with morning wood. We got them in the processing place before you get sent to your company for training, which was hell by the way. (The processing place, that is). I was stuck there for almost two weeks.

There was always the running joke of the “nut shot” you have to get that I’m sure has been used since WWII and probably still used today.

Drill SGT Johnson never cussed. Drill SGT Johnson did not yell. Drill SGT Johnson knew the book because he wrote the book. Drill SGT Johnson was the man.

This cycle wasn't going so well. The men of 2nd Platoon did not seem to have the right stuff. They seemed to always be making mistakes. Drill SGT Ponapart would smoke the shit out of his Platoon because Drill SGT Johnson would have to walk away.

During Basic Training the Platoons would be in competition within the Company and be rated in many different events: PT, marksmanship,etc. with the best Platoon becoming the Honor Platoon. Throughout the cycle 2nd Platoon fell short on several occasions. They *ALMOST* won the marksmanship. They *ALMOST* won the drill and ceremony. They *ALMOST* won the pugil sticks. They almost won a lot of things. You could see the disappointment in Drill SGT Johnson's face when we lost. The men of 2nd Platoon weren't capable. Quite frankly they were retards.

As 2nd Platoon entered the PT competition Drill SGT Johnson held a formation and let everyone know just how important this competition was to him. You have to imagine Major Payne when you think of Johnson - he was black and had that southern drawl.

"Second P'atoon!"

"Yes, Drill Sergeant!"

"Second P'atoon, I want to tell you how important this next event is to me. I have had the Honor P'atoon for 2 cycles in a row. I have been Drill Sergeant of the Cycle 2 cycles in a row. I have been a Drill Sergeant for exactly 2 cycles."

"Yes, Drill Sergeant!"

"Second P'atoon, we come so close ever'time. We just haven't been winning. And I am tired. So tired of not winning."

"Yes, Drill Sergeant!"

"Second P'atoon, we gonna win the PT event. <dramatic pause> Do you wanna know whyyyyyyyyyy, Second P'atoon?"

"Why, Drill Sergeant!"

"Because.... we fuck you up.... HALF RIGHT FACE!"

One of the funniest moments of my career was to watch this man who had been nothing but a consamate professional try his absolute best, give everything he had for months, to keep coming up short over and over and over again and finally snap on us. Keep in mind this was like 12 years ago.
I lol...

These are great stories, thanks for sharing and giving us some laughs.

Back