Based on Sherdoggers Expertise and Opinion Jon Jones HW run will result in...?

What trajectory will Jon’s HW run take...?

• Total voters
Depends on if he gets protected by the UFC. If he stays long enough and actually fights most top 10 he'll probably win 6 and lose 4

This sounds like Jon hater's wet dream

Does it? It's a logical conclusion based on the events that transpired as I outlined. Don't forget, this is also a guy who has talked a lot about moving up to heavyweight but never did before. I'm no hater, I think I understand the guy and know what he's going to do. If I'm wrong, cool, since it'd be interesting to see him fight at heavyweight.

Does it? It's a logical conclusion based on the events that transpired as I outlined. Don't forget, this is also a guy who has talked a lot about moving up to heavyweight but never did before. I'm no hater, I think I understand the guy and know what he's going to do. If I'm wrong, cool, since it'd be interesting to see him fight at heavyweight.
They guy literally posts videos of him lifting, eating, training and talking about how he's going to fight at HW.

Look you can believe what you want. I can believe what I want. In a few months we'll both know who was actually right and wrong.

50/50 vs Stipe and Francis. Beats the rest of the division. Francis and his ungodly power and size pose problems, as does Stipe being the naturally larger man with better boxer and more knockout power in his hands.

His long awaited fight with Style Bender will be at heavyweight ... for all the belts and lineal GOAT just like in boxing...

Win the belt and have a title defense. Retire by the age of 37

Jones smokes them all rather easily, even past his peak Jones. Long, controls the range well, great chin, fight IQ through the roof, I can't see any of them beating him.

Jon will fight for the title, lose but take other fights at HW

Back