Based on results of Contender Series fighters, should they continue it?

you've never watched the contender series fights? wtf?

It's probably the best stuff the UFC puts out, its all fights with like 3 mins of fluff about the fighters before the fights.

It's the last 20 mins of a TUF episode x 5
Rarely turn the TV on, maybe on rainy weekend or fight nights. It would sit on the DVR for 2 months before watching or being erased by kids. Sounds like something they should have did after TUF fell off years ago

(Flooded in 2016 and wrecked life for a while, TV became irrelevant and sitting in front of one isn't in routine anymore)

The show has actually produced a lot of promising prospects as many people in the thread have already pointed out. I think it's an overall better product as you don't have to worry about watching 45 mins of manufactured drama for one mediocre fight. I can't wait to see how some of these guys pan out over time.

Rarely turn the TV on, maybe on rainy weekend or fight nights. It would sit on the DVR for 2 months before watching or being erased by kids. Sounds like something they should have did after TUF fell off years ago

(Flooded in 2016 and wrecked life for a while, TV became irrelevant and sitting in front of one isn't in routine anymore)

fair, sorry to hear about your misfortune and understand why you don’t watch. But, if you get a chance, def check it out. It’s on espn+ so I watch on my computer, it’s fast paced, no commercials, and just fight after fight. Definitely something you should try n watch in future.

fair, sorry to hear about your misfortune and understand why you don’t watch. But, if you get a chance, def check it out. It’s on espn+ so I watch on my computer, it’s fast paced, no commercials, and just fight after fight. Definitely something you should try n watch in future.
Sounds faster paced than actual fight nights, will have to check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

All good on the disaster, thanks man. It forced me to build the gym never would have got around to.

Johnny Walker
Geoff Neal
Edmen Shahbazyan
Ian Heinisch
Sodiq Yusuff
Marina Rodriguez
Maycee Barber
Antonina Shevchenko
Augusto Sakai
Casey Kenney
Alex Perez
Jordan Espinosa
Raulian Paiva

All top 15ers right now, all competed on the Contender Series. I don't think that's all of them, either.
Yeah I dont know what these guys are talking about. That show has produced way more contenders than TUF in a shorter amount of time. Obviously the first few seasons of TUF had some legit talent.

It's not on television, you can stream it from your computer.

Back