Based on Google Trends, Conor's next opponent is Tony Ferguson ! (pics)

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Based on Google Trends, Tony Ferguson is the most likely to be Conor's next opponent ! (pics)

World Wide Google search Trends:
https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=/m/0fpgq9l,/m/0gmfkk3,/m/0598d8,/m/0vxcsnv
Ferguson2.jpg

ferguson1.jpg

PPV Countries:

US Trends:
ferguson4.jpg

ferguson3.jpg

Canada Trends:
ferguson-Canada.jpg

Australia Trends:
Ferguson-Australia.jpg

New Zealand Trends:
Ferguson-New-Zealand.jpg

Based on Red Goof trends he’s fighting Poirer.

Tony needs a tune-up fight since he got wrecked in his last outing, meanwhile Dustin is the only T3 fighter who has a winning streak.

Tony needs a tune-up fight since he got wrecked in his last outing, meanwhile Dustin is the only T3 fighter who has a winning streak.

If Ferguson is to get a tune-up fight, who do you believe the UFC would consider an easy match-up to be fed to him?

Well since it seems the dustin fight might be scrapped I could see this happening.

War Tony but most likely Conor ko`s him
<Fedor23>

If Dustin v Conor isn't happening, Dustin should be fighting Justin for the vacant belt.
If Dustin v Conor is happening, it should be cancelled so Dustin can fight Justin for the vacant belt.

Let Conor fight, I dunno, Kevin Lee or Charles Oliveria.

Why did you bother putting chandler in yellow? Is he represented on that chart?

Why did you bother putting chandler in yellow? Is he represented on that chart?

I searched for all the top, potential LW fighters who could be fighting for the belt.

Chandler was included, but his trend was very insignificant that it did not even show up anywhere.

He's definitely not fighting for the title next.

Well since it seems the dustin fight might be scrapped I could see this happening.

War Tony but most likely Conor ko`s him
<Fedor23>

Tony Ferguson has a big name and world wide popularity apparently, but he is damaged and is getting gold. It makes perfect sense for the UFC to feed him to Conor now.

Ferguson's manager should know how popular he is and ask for big money!

So he should fight someone outside the top 10 for less money? Waste of time at this stage of his career.

Damn, has anyone outside Louisiana ever Googled Dustin....

New Zealand Trends:
Ferguson-New-Zealand.jpg

By the way, I was totally surprised to find out how popular Ferguson is. Maybe his popularity had something to do with being mentioned so many times by Khabib. His name is the most searched in Russia among the current LWs not named Conor.

Last edited:
Conor will never fight Tony

Conor would never fight Tony Ferguson when Ferguson was red hot on his 12-fight winning streak.

But why would Conor not fight Tony Ferguson now?

Ferguson has a big name, but he is getting old, slow, and just took a pretty bad beating. His chin might be cracked by Gaethje. Seems like now is the perfect opportunity for Conor to take this fight.

Last edited:
Back