(Baseball) Best OF arms you've ever seen?

Jeff Francour has a ridiculous arm too.

This.

and Bo Jackson. This was after he came back too. Sick.

tumblr_mn8deirTII1qfgi90o1_400.gif

*edit SingerAuto's right when he said what he said about Clemente.

There have been a lot of good names listed already. Raul Mondesi had a great arm.

Cespedes, vlad and ichiro are the first that come to mind for me. Johnny Damon's arm was hilariously bad.

Vladimir Guerrero is the best I saw.

Always wondered what if a pitcher tried this, like how fast could Chapman throw out a runner from the out field

[YT]DFAbXnlzZGQ[/YT]

Jose Guillen was underrated he had a cannon for an arm.

Mondesi had a cannon. Even had a cannon tattoo iirc

Played with a guy in travel ball who could throw a legit rope home from deep center with no hop. Got drafted by the Mets in the 6th round out of high school and lasted one year in rookie ball after hitting like .130

as i kid i used to go to games at Exhibition stadium to watch the Jays. I was in awe of Jesse Barfield's arm. saw him throw it from the wall to home plate on a rope multiple times. gun out guys going for doubles or 1st to 3rd regularly. he prob had hte best arm OF arm of the 80s.

if you didnt see it, look up some vids. seriously absurd RF arm. you didnt test him. not only powerful but very accurate and consistent.

[YT]LKbQKbEaTjU[/YT]

Last edited:
Didn't Ankiel throw in the high 90's as a pitcher?

Yea, he was actually good but then lost his mind and started throwing balls over the back net behind the backstop. That's when he decided to go back and retrace his steps and become a OF.

Back