Bas Rutten's MMA Workout

Niiiiiice. Thanks for the response man. I'm 6'3", about 285 or so. Big frame, carrying most of my weight in the middle. Most people guess me for 250, which is where I'd love to get to in time. I am working Karate and BJJ together most training sessions at the dojo, so it sounds like both games will benefit.

I'm the gassing guy you're talking about, for sure. My first competitive match I was definitely in control the whole time, but then I gassed out with next to no time left and got caught in an armbar. Doh! Granted, I'd been off for three weeks before with a kideny stone, but I can't kid myself that my cardio took that much of a hit. I've ordered the discs, so I'm looking forward to having the challenge and the benefits.

Again, thanks for the review!

Niiiiiice. Thanks for the response man. I'm 6'3", about 285 or so. Big frame, carrying most of my weight in the middle. Most people guess me for 250, which is where I'd love to get to in time. I am working Karate and BJJ together most training sessions at the dojo, so it sounds like both games will benefit.

I'm the gassing guy you're talking about, for sure. My first competitive match I was definitely in control the whole time, but then I gassed out with next to no time left and got caught in an armbar. Doh! Granted, I'd been off for three weeks before with a kideny stone, but I can't kid myself that my cardio took that much of a hit. I've ordered the discs, so I'm looking forward to having the challenge and the benefits.

Again, thanks for the review!

so how was you performance in the tournament you talked about?

I've always wished there was a bjj version of this workout

Back