Bas Rutten saying what Sherdoggers already know about Conor/Khabib

^what going full retard looks like ladies and gents. Your salt and denial is so strong you're still calling me a Conrad ballsucker.

<36>

Nope, we're talking about GOAT pay, not 5th overall or 12th overall pay. Brock Lesnar doesn't have GOAT pay in MMA, neither does CM Punk, not even close. But GOAT pay, especially GOAT pay by a wide margin in any professional sport, is absolutely indication of GOAT status. Like I said, can you give another example of an athlete with 2x or more career pay than anyone else in his or her sport, but is not considered the GOAT or one of the GOATs?

If you can't, then you're saying either Conor is the single exception in all of pro sports, or he's one of the GOATs like every other case. What's far more likely?

And by the way, Brock is a 2-sport athlete: WWE and MMA, so you have to compare him to other two sport athletes. He is indeed the GOAT 2 sport athlete because as far as pro wrestler who crossed over to MMA is concerned, Brock is the most highly paid of them all.

Like I said, can you think of another case where an athlete gets paid heads and shoulders above the rest in his or her sport, but is not in GOAT contention?
Fk it, I'll just do a Poll......

Most likely not. I have a feeling Conor will go back to FW again if he loses to Khabib.
He can't suck that 27 lbs without an IV.......Good luck with that. Not to mention Max has a better chance at winning the rematch.

Hasn't Bas just rehashed his Conor/Eddie opinion and just replaced Eddie's name with Khabib's lol.

oh, you mean like when he told Dana White he wanted to fight Nate Diaz at 170lbs TWICE???

who's the idiot now?

You’ve just proved my point. Conor took the Nate fight when any other fighter would jab waited for RDA to heal and get a guaranteed title shot.

THEN for the Nate rematch, he insisted the fight be at 170lbs again, even tho 155 is better for him.

He says Conor has a punchers chance but also says a lot of good things about him and gives him props for taking this fight as most people didn't think he would take it. Have to agree with the Bas.

If he said that, that's hilariouisious.

You’ve just proved my point. Conor took the Nate fight when any other fighter would jab waited for RDA to heal and get a guaranteed title shot.

THEN for the Nate rematch, he insisted the fight be at 170lbs again, even tho 155 is better for him.

how do you know 155lbs is better for him? he had ONE fight there.

HE CHERRY PICKED BOTH DIAZ FIGHTS, what do you not get about that? he got to CHOOSE who he fought, when he fought, and at what weight class. the only thing Conor didn't do is add special stipulations to the match. that was the MOST cherry picked fight ever in UFC history.

you must be one of those guys who thinks Nate Diaz was 8'7 and 9000lbs when he fought Conor.

The best thing about this fight is the Conor facade will finally end.
What facade? He’s won titles in two weight classes and beaten mendes, poirier, Aldo, Alvarez, and Holloway.stay salty bruh

how do you know 155lbs is better for him? he had ONE fight there.

HE CHERRY PICKED BOTH DIAZ FIGHTS, what do you not get about that? he got to CHOOSE who he fought, when he fought, and at what weight class. the only thing Conor didn't do is add special stipulations to the match. that was the MOST cherry picked fight ever in UFC history.

Conor acepeted the Diaz fight on short notice, so that’s irrelevant.

Then for the rematch, he wanted a chance to get revenge on Diaz, so the Ufc gave him that chance. He earned his right to pick that fight. It turned out to be the biggest selling PPV ever.

Conor acepeted the Diaz fight on short notice, so that’s irrelevant.

Then for the rematch, he wanted a chance to get revenge on Diaz, so the Ufc gave him that chance. He earned his right to pick that fight. It turned out to be the biggest selling PPV ever.

he didn't accept the fight, HE ASKED FOR THE FIGHT. Dana didn't want him to fight Diaz. because he didn't want him to lose like he did. it ruined the RDA match up.

he did not "earn his right" to fight in the Diaz rematch. what did he do that earned him this right? Diaz took the fight COMING OFF A VACATION, while Conor was in a +$300k training camp training to fight the LW champion.

stop acting like Conor was at a disadvantage or that he did an honorable thing by ACCEPTING the fight, the only fight he accepted was the RDA fight, HE ASKED FOR DIAZ. THUS CHERRY PICKED DIAZ.

cher·ry-pick - selectively choose (the most beneficial items) from what is available

he SELECTIVELY CHOSE Diaz.

stop lying about what really happened and be honest. there is the internet now a days and people can go back and look exactly at what happened and see that you are trying to sell a narrative.

he didn't accept the fight, HE ASKED FOR THE FIGHT. Dana didn't want him to fight Diaz. because he didn't want him to lose like he did. it ruined the RDA match up.

he did not "earn his right" to fight in the Diaz rematch. what did he do that earned him this right? Diaz took the fight COMING OFF A VACATION, while Conor was in a +$300k training camp training to fight the LW champion.

stop acting like Conor was at a disadvantage or that he did an honorable thing by ACCEPTING the fight, the only fight he accepted was the RDA fight, HE ASKED FOR DIAZ. THUS CHERRY PICKED DIAZ.

cher·ry-pick - selectively choose (the most beneficial items) from what is available

he SELECTIVELY CHOSE Diaz.

stop lying about what really happened and be honest. there is the internet now a days and people can go back and look exactly at what happened and see that you are trying to sell a narrative.
I wish his Fanboys could put their blinders down and grasp this fact. He also turned down two contracts Cowboy signed to fight him. Cowboy was fresh off a couple wins. Just to take a pissed up Nate instead.
Question....Do you think that's why Dana let Nate Stockton Slap him, so he would sign the re-match? I am still wondering why Dana would let Nate slap him, I can't see any other reason he would allow that, and allow it being filmed. Dana's reason was sad. They needed to get that loss avenged bad for Conor's brand/title fight.

The Diaz brothers are once in a generation tough motherfuckers. No one else at LW or under could eat the punches Nate did .

I still firmly believe if the fight was at 155 Nate would have been finished, the weight cut is hard on at 155, he even got dropped by Bendo at 155

The best thing about this fight is the Conor facade will finally end.

To be fair, it's not a facade. He is truly skilled and has accomplished a great bit.

He also happens to be a scumbag of a human being due to being raised by an unintelligent mother.

Back