Bas Rutten saying what Sherdoggers already know about Conor/Khabib

i want khabib to horribly obliterate him but who freakin knows conors weird wide stance and accuracy/lucky left could get the upset

Wasn't it going to end when he faced a top 10 opponent for the first time in Poirier?
Wasn't it going to really end when he faced an elite wrestler in Chad Mendes?
Wasn't it going to definitely end when he faced Jose Aldo?
Wasn't it going to absofuckinglutely end when he faced the LW champion?

Keep moving that goalpost buddeh.

<36>

It actually ended a long time ago when he lost to a LW gatekeeper

i don't think it was a combination of cherry picking and luck, i think it was a combination of cherry picking and skill.

he'd have to be complete trash or an idiot to cherry pick opponents and win only by luck.

Who did he cherry pick?

Mendes on short notice when he could of just waited for Aldo?

Jose Aldo, the best FW in the world

RDA, who just fought for the belt at 170lbs

Khabib....

Yeah, Conor cherry picks

Idiot

Was supposed to happen after Nate choked him out. Somehow he gained even more nuthuggers after that lol.

Oh well I guess, it's always a joy to see the wonderful threads they post about their Lord and savior every day.

Actually after Conor lost to Nate, Conor nuthuggers disappeared for months until the week or so of the rematch. Those few months were glorious. It was the only time worth posting on this shithole in the last few years

The best thing about this fight is the Conor facade will finally end.

Yep, the facade...a guy that beat Holloway, Pourier, mendes, diaz, alverez, aldo....yep...what a facade...hahahaha

Actually after Conor lost to Nate, Conor nuthuggers disappeared for months until the week or so of the rematch. Those few months were glorious. It was the only time worth posting on this shithole in the last few years

This is what I remember as well. Those were some awesome months.

I thought that one too many times before. :(
Well fortunately he managed to recover from the Nate Diaz loss. I don't think he beats Khabib 1 out of 30 times.

Who did he cherry pick?

Mendes on short notice when he could of just waited for Aldo?

Jose Aldo, the best FW in the world

RDA, who just fought for the belt at 170lbs

Khabib....

Yeah, Conor cherry picks

Idiot

oh, you mean like when he told Dana White he wanted to fight Nate Diaz at 170lbs TWICE???

who's the idiot now?

And I'd bet the farm that if Nate had had to cut to 155 to fight Conor, and took those same shots, he would not have had the fluid cushion to eat those shots.

somehow Nate won't be the same cutting to 155lbs, but Conor will stay exactly the same? doubt it. he wouldn't be hitting as hard when he weighs 155lbs and not a fully hydrated solid 170lb.

also, the same thing that effects Nate's ability to take shots, will also effect Conor's ability to take shots.

it's not a 1 way street for the repercussions of cutting weight. everyone is human, Conor will suffer the same setbacks as Diaz would have.

When a guy has striking As bad as khabib and a guy has as good a striking game as Conor. I’d say it’s a little insulting and stupid to say there’s only a punchers chance there. I think he’s getting the meaning confused.

When a guy has striking As bad as khabib and a guy has as good a striking game as Conor. I’d say it’s a little insulting and stupid to say there’s only a punchers chance there. I think he’s getting the meaning confused.

Not when you take into account the other fighters abilities.

This fight is going to look like Chuck vs Randy.

I'm not sure whether the 1st or 2nd fight though :confused:

Back