Bas Rutten saying what Sherdoggers already know about Conor/Khabib

IamStryker

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

He says Conor has a punchers chance but also says a lot of good things about him and gives him props for taking this fight as most people didn't think he would take it. Have to agree with the Bas.

So when Conor wins, Bas Rutten will chalk it up to a lucky punch. Okay got it.

Also, these submission radio guys needs to get on Finasteride asap. This is still salvageable but not for much longer.

maxresdefault.jpg

He is paid for that?! Shiiiiet. Let me, coach.

Conor via ko (slam)

The best thing about this fight is the Conor facade will finally end.

So when Conor wins, Bas Rutten will chalk it up to a lucky punch. Okay got it.

Many will however at this point most of us know that with Conor it's a bit less luck. He needs to be fortunate with landing the right punch befroe getting taken down but he has the ability to make this happen better than other fighters who don't have his aim and timing. We all know Conor is great at getting the KO but I don't like fighters relying on that in MMA. Once he doesn't get it like in the Nate fights he is in trouble. He was able to gut out a decision against Nate but that 100% will not happen with Khabib. He either gets the knock out or he gets mauled.

Wasn't it going to end when he faced a top 10 opponent for the first time in Poirier?
Wasn't it going to really end when he faced an elite wrestler in Chad Mendes?
Wasn't it going to definitely end when he faced Jose Aldo?
Wasn't it going to absofuckinglutely end when he faced the LW champion?

Keep moving that goalpost buddeh.

<36>

Wasn't it going to end when he faced a top 10 opponent for the first time in Poirier?
Wasn't it going to really end when he faced an elite wrestler in Chad Mendes?
Wasn't it going to definitely end when he faced Jose Aldo?
Wasn't it going to absofuckinglutely end when he faced the LW champion?

Keep moving that goalpost buddeh.

<36>
Conor is the fighter that will always be the fighter that will be exposed by his next opponent... Unless he beats him, then it was a combination of cherry picking and luck, and the next guy will most definitely seal the deal.

Many will however at this point most of us know that with Conor it's a bit less luck. He needs to be fortunate with landing the right punch befroe getting taken down but he has the ability to make this happen better than other fighters who don't have his aim and timing. We all know Conor is great at getting the KO but I don't like fighters relying on that in MMA. Once he doesn't get it like in the Nate fights he is in trouble. He was able to gut out a decision against Nate but that 100% will not happen with Khabib. He either gets the knock out or he gets mauled.

The Diaz brothers are once in a generation tough motherfuckers. No one else at LW or under could eat the punches Nate did .

You all know Conor will simply get a immediate rematch, right?

Oh boy if Conor pulls this off the butthurt will be big.

Conor is the fighter that will always be the fighter that will be exposed by his next opponent... Unless he beats him, then it was a combination of cherry picking and luck, and the next guy will most definitely seal the deal.

i don't think it was a combination of cherry picking and luck, i think it was a combination of cherry picking and skill.

he'd have to be complete trash or an idiot to cherry pick opponents and win only by luck.

The Diaz brothers are once in a generation tough motherfuckers. No one else at LW or under could eat the punches Nate did .

And I'd bet the farm that if Nate had had to cut to 155 to fight Conor, and took those same shots, he would not have had the fluid cushion to eat those shots.

Was supposed to happen after Nate choked him out. Somehow he gained even more nuthuggers after that lol.

Oh well I guess, it's always a joy to see the wonderful threads they post about their Lord and savior every day.

Bas Rutten will tell you himself he's shit at predicting fights

He said Conor would KO Mayweather too.

Back