Bas Rutten replaces Mike Goldberg ?

That's an insult to commando or above the law

giphy.gif

Isn't it insane how many people still don't understand commentary roles?

it's seriously the most frustrating thing. They don't know about commentary roles nor are they able to project chemistry. Let's say Rogan and Bas were there with a PBP guy in the middle, goldberg, rogan and bas, people are seriously underestimating how insufferable it would be to hear Bas, who even at his best wasn't very good, bounce off Rogan, who at his best isn't very good.

This would be great. Would this be possible ?
Dan Hardy. Would keep Joe's emotionalism in check with intelligent commentary. I am sure he could juggle the "Tonight's broadcast is brought to you by Crapfestbeers" announcements as well.

As much as I like Bas they don't need him to replace Goldberg

you can't have 2 play by play announcers together. Joe & Bas.... You need one PBP guy & one color commentator that sayz all the addz n stuff... & keeps a good hype going.

Two things. 1) Goldie does the ads and he's supposedly the PBP guy. 2) He's not actually doing his job, Rogan does most of the PBP.

Two things. 1) Goldie does the ads and he's supposedly the PBP guy. 2) He's not actually doing his job, Rogan does most of the PBP.

Two things. 1)Corn Nuts CORN TO THE CORE. 2)Bro Goldie let's us know when a teep is thrown.

What are you talking about? Joe is the PBP guy (that means "Play by play") & Bas is a PBP guy. So you can't have those 2 at the desk together.

Goldie is the color commentator. (that means the guy who does the ads & the big hype when something happenz... & asks the PBP guy questions n stuff)

Not sure what you're thinking here contacting me. You're 100% wrong if you're trying to say that Goldie is the PBP guy.... or if you have somehow twisted my words into you thinking that I'm saying Goldie is the PBP guy.

200.gif

What are you talking about? Joe is the PBP guy (that means "Play by play") & Bas is a PBP guy. So you can't have those 2 at the desk together.

Goldie is the color commentator. (that means the guy who does the ads & the big hype when something happenz... & asks the PBP guy questions n stuff)

Not sure what you're thinking here contacting me. You're 100% wrong if you're trying to say that Goldie is the PBP guy.... or if you have somehow twisted my words into you thinking that I'm saying Goldie is the PBP guy.

200.gif

<{katwhu}>

<TrumpWrong1>

How long until he ended up KOing that know it all manlet Rogan. Or would Rogan know his role and be the bitch. Hell I think Mauro ranallo would bitch Rogan. Crying over Ronda and shit

Back