Bas rutten petition

Bas Rutten is like your unattractive uncle who claims to be a ladies man, and everyone just goes along with it because he got a lot of pussy when he was twenty and things just kind of snowballed from there.

Let him commentate anywhere he wants just not in the ufc.

My exact feelings on Goldberg. I even heard him comentating at a Red Bull air show. No lie...
Clearly he's not into MMA like his paycheck reflects. Bring in Florian, Penn, or even Mir. Give Goldberg the boot and bring in a figher who knows something about the game and even the fighters themselves instead of vomiting the same stats from a computer screen like some of World of Warcraft junkie.

Bas is the most bias commentator/talk show host ever. His hate for certain fighters is uncanny.

It would make a change from half stoned Rogan nuthugging any BJJ guy that enters the cage or Goldie fucking up all the goddamn time.

Bas is a terrible commentator. it sounds like he is talking just to keep himself awake.

Bas Rutten is like your unattractive uncle who claims to be a ladies man, and everyone just goes along with it because he got a lot of pussy when he was twenty and things just kind of snowballed from there.

Bas20Rutten006_tcm89-242723.jpg

I bet he was a ladies man no homo

It would make a change from half stoned Rogan nuthugging any BJJ guy that enters the cage or Goldie fucking up all the goddamn time.

Rogan's 3 great loves:

BJJ (10th planet style)
leg kicks
weed

Back