Bas rutten petition

dyland88

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Where the f#%^ is Bas? I know Bas was a powerful pride icon which zuffa wanted to abolish during the early acquisition days. However, he is one of the most loved and colorful personalities in mma. I just witnessed the old WEC announcer come on, why not have Bas, doing what he does best??

He's doing commentary for the World Series of Fighting organization. It's like the World Series of Poker which is like the World Series of Baseball.

he is getting his green card and training newbies according to "Here Comes the Boom"

He does Inside MMA every week and Punk Payback on Fuel. I think he also has his own gym, but I could be wrong about that.

Just get Goldberg out of there. I don't care who you bring.

Bas is the most bias commentator/talk show host ever. His hate for certain fighters is uncanny.

To be honest, I never really cared for Quadros/Bas commentary. It was like both of them kinda knew what they were talking about, half the time.

Too much of a wild card for the UFC's taste IMHO, working for the small US pride production he had alot more free reign and general clout.

Bas would be the greatest thing for the UFC.

When Joe first started, he had NO CLUE what he was doing. Bas is already much better than that and can get current and mold to the companies product.

He would help sell more, period.

Last edited:
Would love to see Bas commentate in the UFC! He is the most qualified.

Most of the time, Bas is just talking about himself.
It can get pretty annoying.

it doesnt matter what name you bring up. these forums have more haters then a pile of dog shit has flies. :rolleyes: its the "cool" thing to do now.

First of all what Bas does best has nothing to do with commentary.

Second of all he does have a tendency to be in a bit of an altered state when he does said commentary.

Third of all.... He would be one hundred and ninety seven times better than goldy... even if he was drunk..... cuz cmon guys tell me goldy aint constantly hammered. Im hammered right now and I make more sense than goldy and Rogan.

Bas is the most bias commentator/talk show host ever. His hate for certain fighters is uncanny.

Is this a wise crack or knock on Bas' english? Cuz that word don't work there.

I'd be happy with him taking over all of Mauro's gigs. But, you know, I'd be cool with anybody taking Mauro's gigs.

Is this a wise crack or knock on Bas' english? Cuz that word don't work there.

I'd be happy with him taking over all of Mauro's gigs. But, you know, I'd be cool with anybody taking Mauro's gigs.

You must have been banned?

Back