Bas Rutten Criticizes Ronda Rousey UFC 207: Ronda Should Be Fighting Bums In The Smokers, Not UFC

I love Bas. He knows his stuff, and isn't afraid to speak his mind.

I like how Bas explains fight techniques. It's actually quite entertaining just to watch or listen to.

65135147.jpg

Dude is biased and a hack commentator.

The 180 that he did on Overeem after Reem left Golden Glory before signing with the UFC back in 2011 was the height of absurdity.

One second, Alistair was unstoppable and was a shoe in to win the UFC title. The next he was a chinny bum.

The 180 that he did on Overeem after Reem left Golden Glory before signing with the UFC back in 2011 was the height of absurdity.

One second, Alistair was unstoppable and was a shoe in to win the UFC title. The next he was a chinny bum.

Wow I didn't know that. Care to share the full story brah?

That Amanda Noonies is a straight killer.

Lmaooo Bas, you fought in pancrase and lost to randleman but was gifted.

Love ya, but chill.

Wow oh boy oh boy oh boy am I enjoying this!

Sounds about right.

They should have her mauling some people in gym fights to get her confidence back. Live fights.

Who knows what her training looked like, but everything points to the fact she doesn't know how to take a punch. Which is pitiful on Edmond's part.

It's weird that so many people consider Ronda a bum now. She did lose twice but has defended her belt several times successfully in the past.

LOL, "Amanda Nu-knees" and "Ronda fingered Miesha on the fence"

It's weird that so many people consider Ronda a bum now. She did lose twice but has defended her belt several times successfully in the past.

Same thing happened with Aldo after that McGregor loss. But at least he made a beast comeback against Frankie.

Well to be fair, Alistair is both an unstoppable shoe-in to win the title AND a chinny bum all really at the same time.

The sport has given Ronda everything.

Ronda has given nothing back. Not even respect.

Sounds about right.

They should have her mauling some people in gym fights to get her confidence back. Live fights.

Who knows what her training looked like, but everything points to the fact she doesn't know how to take a punch. Which is pitiful on Edmond's part.
ronda-rousey-memes_101.jpg

Well to be fair, Alistair is both an unstoppable shoe-in to win the title AND a chinny bum all really at the same time.
It's kind of true. In pretty much most of his UFC losses he was outclassing his opponents at one point. And all of his UFC wins were pretty dominant.

Back