Bas Rutten claims Fedor signed with UFC.

why not UFC Tomorrow tonight...?:cool:

post-16987-Tyrion-eyebrows-gif-Imgur-S1FQ.gif

Where there's smoke there's fire, he's going to the UFC and probably just has a verbal agreement at the moment, contracts have to be drawn up and looked over by lawyers.

It's looking overwhelmingly likely that Fedor is making his way to the UFC.

Bas Rutten had this to say in his latest FB post.

"Yep, he never fought in the UFC so Fedor Emelianenko signed with them, pretty big news!
Can't wait to see what's going to happen, are we going to see a healthy Fedor? What if he comes close to what he was in his peek? Can he take on the big guys!? Only a little time will tell!
Man, love it!"

https://www.facebook.com/BasRutten/posts/909765885760444

emelianenko.jpg
Wtf with Karelin drawing?

Imagine Fedor walking into the press conference on Friday. Fuck yeah man, I wanna see that.

It's coming close! I can feel it

Bas Rutten? LOL! Some character on a fake TV show within GTA 4? He's not even a real person! The opinion of someone who isn't real doesn't count as news.

In other news, the Bald Bull twittered that Big Nog is retiring! Yeah right.

Bas Rutten? LOL! Some character on a fake TV show within GTA 4? He's not even a real person! The opinion of someone who isn't real doesn't count as news.

In other news, the Bald Bull twittered that Big Nog is retiring! Yeah right.

Is this a bad joke or was Bas Rutten really in GTA 4?

They should stop the bullshit and just announce officially that the UFC has signed a contract to join Fedor Emelianenko

Tell me you're not serious. This is a fart in the wind compared to LeBron, as much as I hate to say it.

Maybe for Americanos. Here in Europe we don't care for handball or basketball or whatever that Labron plays.

Maybe Bas got his news from the Instagram Dana wink articles.

Back