Bas Rutten claims Fedor signed with UFC.

does bas rutten work for ufc?

did he do fedors contract?

no???

shut the fuck up then

Did you just tell Bas to STFU?

Joff%20Slap%202.gif

Dude they should keep Bigfoot/Hunt 2 on the card and make Mitrione/Fedor co-main. That would fill a stadium for sure. Also Mitrione wants out anyways, what a proper send off into reitrement for him when Fedor breaks his soul 😈😈😈

Holy shit this is getting way outta control. I haven't seen this much interest and attention for a potential signing since Lebron james leaving cavs
Tell me you're not serious. This is a fart in the wind compared to LeBron, as much as I hate to say it.

My guess is they announce he will fight Mir/Arlovski winner, at least thats what I hope.

Tell me you're not serious. This is a fart in the wind compared to LeBron, as much as I hate to say it.

Is Lebron that guy that plays the shooty hoops or does he do the touchdowns?

Fedor has signed with the UFC. They're waiting to make the announcement once they have a matchup for him.

Source: Train under someone close to Fedor.

Fedor has signed with the UFC. They're waiting to make the announcement once they have a matchup for him.

Source: Train under someone close to Fedor.

I doubt it, but it is likely that Fedor signed with them and they are waiting for this weekend to announce it.

Maybe with all these "leaks" and rumours going around the web right now, the UFC might have to announce it before Friday so the announcement doesn't lose its "umph" so to speak.

Do you think they will bring in the octagon to face off against Mir/AA winner? Announce it at that time?

Back