Baruto will win the OWGP!

PRIDE_DREAM_RIZIN

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
image.jpeg
Sorry to say but the new blood is here to stay, Baruto is literally going to blanket and stuff anyone who he faces in the GP. Sorry to the PRIDE fans who want to see Wandy vs Cro Cop 3. Baruto is crashing the party!

Who is he fighting in the 1st round, Fujita? He'll probably defeat Fujita. Even with his enormous size, I think the random cruiserweights they're gonna fill the tournament out with will beat him. Although, I'm definitely rooting for him lol. Hard not to like the guy, given his look and limited skill set.

Pride fan here, would love to see boruto blanket the entire GP

i think even the most delusional pride fan can't really believe that Wanderlei and Cro Cop are the favorites to win the tournament, right?

Baruto doesn't beat anyone but Fujita, this fat motherfucker is getting Zulu'd

I think Baruto has a good shot, I think he could def blanket Wand for 3 rounds.

Amir or CC should be favorites I would think.

Who is he fighting in the 1st round, Fujita? He'll probably defeat Fujita. Even with his enormous size, I think the random cruiserweights they're gonna fill the tournament out with will beat him. Although, I'm definitely rooting for him lol. Hard not to like the guy, given his look and limited skill set.

This is Fujita Vs Prime Bob Sapp

It's one of the biggest beatings I've ever seen in my life

Yes Fujita is 45 but I don't think he has lost any of that gangster in him

soccer kicks are allowed no? that means big trouble for a gigantic pillow like Baruto once Fujita wrestlers him down and unleashes those shins

The NYE show is going to have both the semi-finals and finals, I'm sure cardio is going to be a huge problem for that dude. It really depends if he gets an easy path in the tournament. He should be able to fuck up Fujita handily. Sadly, The Super Turtle is no more.

Wanderlei or Cro Cop shouldn't be the favorites by a longshot, lol.

minowa man beats baruto with flying gogoplata if they ever fight :)

I don't see him winning the entire thing, but I think he'll beat Fujita. It sucks they're moving him along so quickly.

I think Baruto has a good shot, I think he could def blanket Wand for 3 rounds.

Amir or CC should be favorites I would think.

Aliakbari or Jiri are the favorites I think. Jiri stumbled to Mo after fighting a really miserable, difficult fight early in the night, and the only reason i might pick Aliakbari over Jiri is because of the wrestling pedigree, but we also don't know how Aliakbari would react to Jiri's pace down a 10 minute first round.

I think anybody favoring Cro Cop or Wanderlei is doing so off name value alone.

The NYE show is going to have both the semi-finals and finals, I'm sure cardio is going to be a huge problem for that dude. It really depends if he gets an easy path in the tournament. He should be able to fuck up Fujita handily. Sadly, The Super Turtle is no more.

Wanderlei or Cro Cop shouldn't be the favorites by a longshot, lol.
He lasted 3 rounds without any cardio issues in his first fight, which was relatively high pace everything considered, with stand up, grappling, clinch and scrambles. AND it was his debut, which probably made him nervous and sapped some of his cardio.

I don't think he will win it all, but if he does, a fight with between him and Fedor is a lock.

giphy.gif

He lasted 3 rounds without any cardio issues in his first fight, which was relatively high pace everything considered, with stand up, grappling, clinch and scrambles. AND it was his debut, which probably made him nervous and sapped some of his cardio.

I don't think he will win it all, but if he does, a fight with between him and Fedor is a lock.

That fight was under special rules, 3 3 minute rounds, and it was against Peter Aerts, who had taken the fight on, like, 2 days notice. Let's not go pretending like Baruto has impressive cardio

That fight was under special rules, 3 3 minute rounds, and it was against Peter Aerts, who had taken the fight on, like, 2 days notice. Let's not go pretending like Baruto has impressive cardio

Let's not pretend he has bad Cardio either we simply don't know how good his cardio going to be but you are totally correct in that a 10 minutes round is much much much different to 3 x 3 minute rounds and we may as well see him gas by 6 minutes and collapse

His ability to take punches is unproven and Fujita still hits like a truck so I don't see why people are saying Baruto has any chance to make to even make it to the final

Btw I think Karl is the dark horse for the tournament his fight with Nenmkov showed that despite only having a few fights that he can win gruelling wars

Who is representing for bellator? Wanderlei? King mo? Rampage?

Aliakbari or Jiri are the favorites I think. Jiri stumbled to Mo after fighting a really miserable, difficult fight early in the night, and the only reason i might pick Aliakbari over Jiri is because of the wrestling pedigree, but we also don't know how Aliakbari would react to Jiri's pace down a 10 minute first round.

I think anybody favoring Cro Cop or Wanderlei is doing so off name value alone.

I think cc in particular has a decent shot. Idk how hed do against a young guy like jiri but alot of it will depend on match ups. King mo really outta be in it and would instantly be the favorite

I think cc in particular has a decent shot. Idk how hed do against a young guy like jiri but alot of it will depend on match ups. King mo really outta be in it and would instantly be the favorite

I hate that King Mo won the tournament last year, because i think that, had Jiri, Lithken or Nemkov won, it would have been such a launching pad, but King Mo showed up, looked the best he had in his career, showed a legit jab for the first time EVER

then has the AUDACITY to lose to Phil Davis. The SHEER GALL OF IT. It made a fan of King Mo who had been there since strikeforce start to consider folding up the flag and putting it in the closet, I was devastated that he bodied Jiri then lost to Davis

I hate that King Mo won the tournament last year, because i think that, had Jiri, Lithken or Nemkov won, it would have been such a launching pad, but King Mo showed up, looked the best he had in his career, showed a legit jab for the first time EVER

then has the AUDACITY to lose to Phil Davis. The SHEER GALL OF IT. It made a fan of King Mo who had been there since strikeforce start to consider folding up the flag and putting it in the closet, I was devastated that he bodied Jiri then lost to Davis

Davis is a top 5 lhw imo so there's not much shame in it. King mo is far more suited to a tourney than davis tho.

Back