Barut?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banning a newb who's fucking up and banning a regular poking fun at an internet fraud are two completely different things.

To compare them is like kicking your sister's new boyfriends ass and calling it the same as when you punched you father... Okay, bad example, but you get the idea.

Banning a newb who's fucking up and banning a regular poking fun at an internet fraud are two completely different things.

To compare them is like kicking your sister's new boyfriends ass and calling it the same as when you punched you father... Okay, bad example, but you get the idea.

lmao! a razor this morning Bacon.

hunto, nice av btw. I just noticed.

thx. I wish I had some Silver Wings. Ahh well.

Yeah, I stay here too, but I don't know enough to meaningfully visist the other good forums. I don't know standup, I'm too fat for D&S, don't own G&E, and all I know about groundfighting is avoid it if I can. The rest of the zoo, as Chase has said, drains IQ points, so I try to limit my slumming into Hvywts or OT - can' tafford it brain-wise.

I'm not sure a, say, Asian non S&P-mod who can see that Barut has been previously banned would see things the same way.

OT drives me insane. I visit it occasionally just to see what's going on... especially the "a girl is coming over in 10 minutes, what do I do" threads, but other than that, I lurk a little but rarely post.

I'm not sure a, say, Asian non S&P-mod who can see that Barut has been previously banned would see things the same way.

Ofcourse you don't agree. You never agree with anything. That's how you role, but if you were banned, I'd be pissed too.

Take is the just the victim of being a reasonable person posting rational, fair thoughts, in a place that is anything but. We're all fuckin crazy. And racist.

Take is the just the victim of being a reasonable person posting rational, fair thoughts, in a place that is anything but. We're all fuckin crazy. And racist.

There is nothing rational about his rantings.

Barut being banned by a non-S&P mod is like having a guest over at your house who decides it's OK to kick your dog.

Dude

Mistake

Foz said to me that he didn't ban him and I believe him.
The boy has a sense of humour ffs

We already determined this. Fozzy is back on the good list. And he's only half azn. That rules him out of being Eric Wong.

There is nothing rational about his rantings.

Barut being banned by a non-S&P mod is like having a guest over at your house who decides it's OK to kick your dog.

Kick my wife and she will kill you. Kick my dog and I chop you into little bits and feed you to him and you become dogshit.

They need to bring Bort back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back