Barut?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Barut probably thinks I hate him, because I posted similar stuff the last time he was banned:

What is it with people thinking that S&P regulars can do whatever the fuck they want, but as soon as some poor guy from the heavyweights comes in here with a retarded question, everyone requests the ban?

Sherdog user rules don't penalize ignorance of S&P training philosophy, but they do penalize racism, useless posting, post whoring, whatever.

I couldn't care less what Barut posts on Eric Wong or Bama's PMS, but it's plainly dumb to go on a crusade everytime he gets banned by a mod who may not know that he is a S&P icon - since a third of his posts would get any other user banned immediately.

Last night with Gotti, just typing 'Ban!' would send him into fresh fits. I wasn't calling for his ban; none of my business who gets banned on here or not. I was saying it to prod him, like the spastic lab rat he was being.

Gotti was an idiot, I could shoot myself for posting in his favor at the beginning of that thread. But I wasn't referring to the Gotti thread in particular - ban requests are made all the time regarding dumbfuck curl monkeys that get pissed at being flamed. My point is that it is inconsistent to be all whiney about idiots posting here and requesting their ban, when their posts are hardly borderline and at the same being whiney about regulars getting banned when their posts are often far beyond any reasonable interpretation of sherdog user rules. S&P is a sub-forum of sherdog, not a stand-alone forum.

I know Barut probably thinks I hate him, because I posted similar stuff the last time he was banned:

What is it with people thinking that S&P regulars can do whatever the fuck they want, but as soon as some poor guy from the heavyweights comes in here with a retarded question, everyone requests the ban?

Sherdog user rules don't penalize ignorance of S&P training philosophy, but they do penalize racism, useless posting, post whoring, whatever.

I couldn't care less what Barut posts on Eric Wong or Bama's PMS, but it's plainly dumb to go on a crusade everytime he gets banned by a mod who may not know that he is a S&P icon - since a third of his posts would get any other user banned immediately.

Off topic post-BAN!

Gotti was an idiot, I could shoot myself for posting in his favor at the beginning of that thread. But I wasn't referring to the Gotti thread in particular - ban requests are made all the time regarding dumbfuck curl monkeys that get pissed at being flamed. My point is that it is inconsistent to be all whiney about idiots posting here and requesting their ban, when their posts are hardly borderline and at the same being whiney about regulars getting banned when their posts are often far beyond any reasonable interpretation of sherdog user rules. S&P is a sub-forum of sherdog, not a stand-alone forum.

No ones whinin'. Ease up on the hyperbole. Thats the first time I've yelled BAN, and it was just to yank his chain. Idiot curl monkeys deserve to be bant, theres a sticky with clearly prohibited threads in it. Regulars grow to understand each others humor; I'd never go into D&S or G&E and spew like I do in here.
:wink:

Can we look into getting our own user rules or becoming our own forum on the sherdog site? Mods? Let me know if I can do anything to help.

I say we exchange take for Barut.

evil-doctor.jpg

S&P is like Texas- it's a state, but it was a Republic first and did just fine thank you, and could do so again.

In spirit anyway.

I say we exchange take for Barut.

I'm pretty sure such a poll would receive an unanimous vote :icon_cry2 Maybe I could try to get Gotti (or Eric Wong) to vote for me.

Technically, we COULD all move to the St. W forums.

S&P is like Canada. Nobody cares about it except the people that inhabit it.

I don't think a lot of idiot curl monkeys get banned. I think a lot of trolls posing as idiot curl monkeys get banned. And when they do it's generally AWESOME. The mods unleash some totally sweet editing skeelz, the regulars back them up with badass pics, and a good time is had by all. :D

S&P is like Texas- it's a state, but it was a Republic first and did just fine thank you, and could do so again.

In spirit anyway.

We'd have our own oil, our own space agency, plenty of military bases, armed citizenry, and we could finally put up a border fence to keep all illegals out (no matter where they come from)...

Oh, wait, S&P...

candlelight.jpg

Seriously though, S&P *has* to get more respect than OT and Mayberry. I get scared when I go over there....

Besides, it appears that when S&Pers go out of S&P it's ban-palooza. Why is that?

An independent S&P would have its own submarine with an MMA octagon and first-strike capabilities.

Bring back B0rt. He's one of the funniest mother fuckers who posts here, and nothing I can remember him saying was even remotely racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back