Barut?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be investigating the matter further...

img_0776a.jpg

Holy Shit. The mod who banned him banned him for racism towards asians, and it wasn't even an S&P mod. Did he go posting in another forum last night or something?

When I think about a cnadel for Barut I think about something like that:

2ga2.jpg

Holy Shit. The mod who banned him banned him for racism towards asians, and it wasn't even an S&P mod. Did he go posting in another forum last night or something?

Nope.

Nopem his posting history doesn't show it. Just that thread about Eric Wong on front page of SNP

So Charly killed Barut?!

Revenge!

Apocalypse-now_01.jpg

candlelight.jpg

Whoever banned him fails at reading comprehension.

Banned for going to the University of Kentucky.

Well deserved then.

as our resident asian, you'd think sonny would have the final say on the matter.

I had a feeling that might happen

Hmm...he wasn't being racist towards a whole group in the S&P thread, he was just stating he didn't like a particular person who was asian by chance (although admitedly I did scan a lot of his 'you suck wong' posts)

Just saying

Sorry ChaseT

SeriousCat.jpg

business.jpg

But seriously, this thread reeks of

emokitty.jpg

I'm going to burn down my azn neighbors house in retaliation.

I halfway thought it was Sonny who canned him.

I would never outright ban and S&P vet without discussing it with Urb, Smashy, Lusst and Stan. And besides, I always viewed Barut as having that tasteless sense of humour that we all enjoy. I didn't really consider his comments racist, he was just calling out Eric Wong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back