Baroni vs Leben

Mike K.O

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm gonna put it here, since there is no BKB forum. Who you got? I'm going with Phil by KO, but if the fight lasts more than 3 minutes, it's a decison.

I'm going with Leben. He's a little younger and a little bigger. I think he's got more heart as well.

My head is telling me leben destroys him.

Baroni breaks both his hands and quits on the stool after the 1st round.

Leben takes this with ease. Worst case scenario is he goes into zombie mode. I have always been a Leben fan. Read something about him being medically cleared now and changed diets, etc. Curious to see what kind of shape he comes in.

Remember like 15 years ago when MMA fans said it was a better sport for long term health than boxing, because look at the sad state of boxers well past their best years? Boy are our faces red.

Remember like 15 years ago when MMA fans said it was a better sport for long term health than boxing, because look at the sad state of boxers well past their best years? Boy are our faces red.
I will fight in MMA in the future and honestly, I don't care about the damage in fights. Sparring is what gives you the most damage. Some fighters spar everyday.

I will fight in MMA in the future and honestly, I don't care about the damage in fights. Sparring is what gives you the most damage. Some fighters spar everyday.
I know a bit about damage from sparring. Just curious, how old are you?

Anyway, my point wasn't really about where all of the damage comes from, specifically. It has more to do with washed up, beat up drug addicts taking bareknuckle boxing matches for peanuts. MMA fighters seem very much to be going down the same kinds of roads as professional boxers.

I know a bit about damage from sparring. Just curious, how old are you?

Anyway, my point wasn't really about where all of the damage comes from, specifically. It has more to do with washed up, beat up drug addicts taking bareknuckle boxing matches for peanuts. MMA fighters seem very much to be going down the same kinds of roads as professional boxers.
17 Right now. Been involved in fighting and martial arts since I remember.

Bare Knuckle, this will be fun as hell !

Yes both fighters are past their prime, but it will be a short violent fight

Back