Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship 2 : August 25th (Crazy Horse,Chris Lytle,Joey Beltran)

Damn i couldnt find this any wheres so thanks for all the info and pics being posted.

No idea Grove was in this tonight id imagine he might do some damage.

Awesome hearing about Lights Out gettin it done also.

Grove dominated his opponent and scored a knockdown.

I was talking about this guy

Attachments

• Capture+_2018-08-25-22-07-27.png
    Capture+_2018-08-25-22-07-27.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
Where was this at? I kept hearing ads for this at a mexican food restaurant on Shreveport LA radio stations all week but that's not what it says in the OP, really wanted to go but was just too far of a drive(over an hour) after the week I had, also they never said Chris Lytle's name on the radio ad but they did advertise Mikey Burnett, WTF?

Where was this at? I kept hearing ads for this at a mexican food restaurant on Shreveport LA radio stations all week but that's not what it says in the OP, really wanted to go but was just too far of a drive(over an hour) after the week I had, also they never said Chris Lytle's name on the radio ad but they did advertise Mikey Burnett, WTF?
Biloxi, MS

Man if that's the case than this restaurant was playing it on TV there but they were advertising it like it was a live event, holy shit I almost went!

Did Mikey Burnett fight? The same Mikey Burnett from the Lions Den back in the day or some other dude with the same name?

Felony hurt both hands and went down. Lost by TKO (hands).

This is one of the many problems I have with this. Gloves are there for a reason. These guys are basically jeopardising their careers by sustaining totally unnecessary damage to their hands.

Back