Bare Knuckle FC to hold 8-9 Events in 2019

Hardcore MMA

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
According to Bareknuckle FC CEO David Feldman, the organization plans to hold 8-9 events in 2019. Do you think bare knuckle boxing can sustain that many cards? I’d think 2-3 events a year maximum before people get burned out.

“Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship is geared up for its fourth event on February 2, 2019. This time, the promotion is headed to Cancun, Mexico for team U.S.A. vs. team Mexico. There are quite a bit of notable MMA fighters on the billing, such as Chris Lytle, Leonard Garcia, Joe Riggs, Bec Rawlings and more. Before Bare Knuckle FC 4 heads south of the border, Bloody Elbow caught up with the promotion’s founder/CEO David Feldman to discuss the company’s beginnings as well as the sport’s unique ‘toe the line’ feature. Feldman also explains why he thinks so many MMA fighters flock to Bare Knuckle, and whether or not we’ll see the return of bare knuckle MMA.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/1/...le-fc-founder-ceo-david-feldman-cancun-mexico

this guy claimed in the last pp v they were going to run 50 events in 2019. Thank goodness the woke up.

I think they could be stuck in the middle. If they run 3-4 events per year, is it worth it financially? All of the work that goes into promoting?
At the same time they want to grow the promotion.

One thing is for sure, they have lost steam after every event. Let's see how this one goes. The card is very interesting.

Is this the group that still hasn't paid their fighters from their last card?

Is this the group that still hasn't paid their fighters from their last card?

No this is Bare Knucle FC. This org is financially afloat. The org that hasn’t paid its fighters is World Bare Knuckle Fighting Federation. I think it’s safe to say the later will not be holding any more events. As of now, Bare Knuckle FC is the only player in the game.

I love this shit. Hope it grows into a big thing in the future. Would like to see some boxers involved in it, not just MMA fighters.

Back