Media Bare Knuckle FC 6 vs UFC Greenville - What Card Are You Watching? Which Is More Exciting?

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
BMMA_June22_London_1920x1080.jpg

Artem vs Paulie of course. I'd love to see either one get ko'd. Conors BF vs Conor quickie. The fans win.

The Artem fight is too crazy to miss, also want to see the Mouse fight much more than the Moicano x Zombir one.

I am excited for both UFC and BKFC also Bellator too with Mousasi fighting. It's gonna be a crazy night..

I'll be cageside in Greenville. The card never materialized after Stephen had to bail out, which sucks. I hope a big crowd shows anyway, so they'll come back again. I talked to Stephen this weekend, btw. He's hoping to fight in MSG in October or November.

I will be watching Bare Knuckle first, and perhaps ill tune into some UFC. Shitty UFC card tho, not excited about any of the fights.

What happened, Sherdog? No love for Chan Sung Jung? Korean Zombie is ALWAYS worth watching

Sadly I recognize more names on the BKF card....mediocre cards are becoming the norm imo...

I'll be watching paulie vs artem only. None of the UFC card or the other fights on bareknuckle's.

I live in Greenville and take it from me... BKFC is way better than the bullshit UFC card going down at Bon Secours
If that is the only qualification you are going to give for being able to judge the quality of a fight card I'm gonna go ahead and ignore your opinion.

Back