Barcelos is the truth

gassed a bit in 3rd, but a GREAT fight
good standup, combos, feints, kicks, knees. Rizzo standup trainer, son of a coral belt bjj (jitz in blood) and brazilian wrestling team (ofc not US level but still, he can grapple)
this is a guy to watch

get this guy someone from the top 5. He is great everywhere

Both guys brought it. But, yeah, Barcelos is legit.

Yeah, he reminds me of a prime Brandon Vera in there

He’s a beast but I doubt he holds up for 5 rounds.

If he paces himself a bit better, he's a future contender. So well rounded.

Fantastic combos from this man. Great cardio. Great ground game. 135 lbs division is fire right now.

the way he went from low kicks, to hooks, to knees, to takedowns....He was on fire tonight and mixing everything up beautifully.

Never seen anyone throw standing knees like that to someone's head and consistently at that. I almost slipped this card but tuned in just in case it ended up being a banger and now with this little gem I'm glad I tuned in when I did

Amazing skillset. Dude does it all at a high level.

gassed a bit in 3rd, but a GREAT fight
good standup, combos, feints, kicks, knees. Rizzo standup trainer, son of a coral belt bjj (jitz in blood) and brazilian wrestling team (ofc not US level but still, he can grapple)
this is a guy to watch

Yep, but that pace was pretty nuts, even for Bantamweights.

I don't know. It's still not clear how good any of the opponents he's beaten are and he got badly outstruck by Chris Gutierrez.

I wonder how it came about that he got subbed by a no name scrub (who had 2 subs on his record at the time) when he seems like such a high level BJJ guy who trained since childhood under elite teams. He was 7-0 at the time too, anybody see the full fight?

Found a gif of it:

Back