Barboza vs Dariush - who will win?

GrAtI

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've got Barboza by UD. If Dariush can take him down, he might get a sub. Crazy fight imo. War Barboza!

I'd have to go for Dariush because he's a pressure/grinder type of fighter and Edson really doesn't like pressure.

I wouldn't sleep on Dariush, but would still lean towards Barboza winning.

Barboza if he keeps that dodgy chin protected.

Barboza IMO. I feel like, he's had too many fights go the wrong way. It's almost like hes been unlucky. I feel like he is one of the most underrated fighters in the UFC, and a personal favorite of mine to watch.

Why is Barboza getting fucked with this backwards matchmaking?

I have Edson though. Dariush is fucking legit though.

Bad matchup for Edson. Dariush is good everywhere and a southpaw. Kicks, kicks everywhere!

Warboza!!

I hope Barboza wins, not really a fan of Dariush
But i am picking Dariush for this one

I've got Barboza by UD. If Dariush can take him down, he might get a sub. Crazy fight imo. War Barboza!

dariush cant take him down dont worry
barboza has shown great TDD recently.

I don't like Dariush but he can definitely give Edson problems. Here's hoping Edson can get the W and hopefully another high lite KO.

Barboza is the superior striker and athlete but Dariush is damn crafty. He could easily pull the upset especially if it turns into a grappling match. Barboza is also still chinny. I wouldn't be surprised if Benny cracks him and locks on a sub

Why is Barboza getting fucked with this backwards matchmaking?

I have Edson though. Dariush is fucking legit though.
Edson is in a peculiar situation. He's ranked 5th in the division and the only fight that would make sense is against RDA. Eddie (#3) is a teammate. Khabib (#2) needs a title shot and would murder Barboza. Tony (#1) and him already fought...and Conor is on sabbatical.

Sucks.

Back