Barboza Coins Frankie Edgar As Real Champ And Mentor

Dont get me wrong Barboza is a beast, I just think I and others was riding his hype train a little to much at first; I was very suprised at him losing to varner.

I hear ya dude. I like Barboza a lot but I never claimed he was gonna be champ, but I did and still do believe he has top 10 potential. That loss to Varner hurt, but it's not like he lost to a newbie or anything like that.

Looking forward to his next fight. He should be much improved. Also he has more sense then the judges of Edgar v Henderson

That's not so bad considering the fact that Aldo is a beast and one of the best fighters in the planet...

And Barboza is awesome. Sure, he got outclassed by Varner and some of the decisions he's won have been controversial, but still he has lots of potential.

youre a very softspoken poster. i like your posts

Barboza will be a completely different fighter in his next fight. He was very one dimensional to start but he is getting a massive education in wrestling, boxing, and everything he was deficient in. Not to mention he is lighting fast and a phenomenal athlete. War Barboza!

Edson knows his shit!

Benson should have been embarrassed to have Dana put that belt around his waist after his last fight with Frankie.

1306720430001.gif

idk why but this gif never gets old for me , still brings the lulz. maybe i just picture 50 reading that response and doing that face lol

Back