Barberena vs Covington should be Co-main event, no Sage Northcut.

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Barberena defeat Sage and he is going to fight a 10-1 Covington..

Meanwhile, Sage lost to Barberena and he is going to fight a 3-0 dude with a win over CM punk.

Why is Northcutt fight considered more important for the UFC hype machine? How many gays watch MMA for Sage Northcutt?

Sherdoggers I am disappointed.

UFC tries to bury Barberena. He has defeated huge prospects in Sage and Alves but there is still no hype what so ever for him lmao.

He belongs in the Dad Bod event

Vs Frank Mir

Mike Perry vs Alan Joubum should be co-main and even main if u ask me

Barberena not a gate keeper but a fence keeper for cocky prospects.

I think Barberena is the fighter who can truly sort out who's real and an overhyped prospect. Sometimes talented prospects beat a supposed gatekeeper and get obliterated immediately

I didn't even think about that, lol. Great point... CAN ONLY HOLD BAM BAM DOWN FOR SO LONG!

giphy.gif

Meanwhile, Sage lost to Barberena and he is going to fight a 3-0 dude with a win over CM punk.

Why is Northcutt fight considered more important for the UFC hype machine? How many gays watch MMA for Sage Northcutt?

Prudence - Understanding the subtleties or motivations of a situation so you don't ask stupid questions. NEXT!

Because Sage is 20 and seen as marketable. Cool Barbenofdklfjda beat him but he's older, beat a green fighter, has more losses, and isn't marketable. It's not like Sage has been sitting out since that fight either he won his next one. In a year or two Sage > Bryan so I think that's why.

Barberena just beat Warley Alves who in turn beat Convington, so why do Barberena vs. Convington?

You should look up the definition of the word sport before you continue saying retarded shit.
sport
spɔːt/
noun
noun: sport; plural noun: sports
  1. 1.
    an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.
    "team sports such as soccer and rugby"
    synonyms: (competitive) game(s), physical recreation, physical activity, physical exercise;
    pastime
    "he takes part in a variety of sports"
    • British
      an occasion on which people compete in various athletic activities.
      "I won the 200 metres in the school sports"
    • success or pleasure derived from an activity such as hunting or fishing.
      "I have heard there is good sport to be had in Buttermere"
    • dated
      entertainment; fun.
      "it was considered great sport to catch him out"
    • archaic
      a source of amusement or entertainment.
      "I do not wish to show myself the sport of a man like Wildeve"
  2. 2.
    informal
    a person who behaves in a good or specified way in response to teasing, defeat, or a similarly trying situation.
    "go on, be a sport!"
    • Australian/NZ
      used as a friendly form of address, especially between men who do not know each other.
      "hold on, sport!"
  3. 3.
    Biology
    an animal or plant showing abnormal or striking variation from the parent type, especially in form or colour, as a result of spontaneous mutation.
verb
verb: sport; 3rd person present: sports; past tense: sported; past participle: sported; gerund or present participle: sporting
  1. 1.
    wear or display (a distinctive item).
    "he was sporting a huge handlebar moustache"
    synonyms: wear, display, exhibit, have on show, show off, flourish, parade, flaunt
    "he sported a gardenia in his buttonhole"
  2. 2.
    play in a lively, energetic way.
    "the children sported in the water"
    synonyms: play, have fun, amuse oneself, entertain oneself, enjoy oneself, divert oneself, frolic,

Here I did it for you... You may not understand that The UFC fails to use results of competition to grade said athletes so therefore it can't really be called a "Sport"... if you think thats reatarded then you have some problems kid.

ps I underlined the operative word for you. Do you want to to get the dictionary out for you on that one as well?

First off...

It's disappoint.

Sage is a guy they put money into. Like PVZ... They expected to make them stars. And they still become big stars.

This is about money, brah.

For real fight fans Mike Perry vs Joubrouni is the only main event. All other fights are prelims.

Yeah, Babarena is missing out on THE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS that goes along with being co-main event.

Back