Barb Honchak looked pretty good on TUF

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
006_Barb_Honchak.jpg
Anyone seen the episode ? girl is a legit badass. Definitely gonna reclaim her throne and become UFC champion. To bad shes 37.

Not bothered with this season myself. Reality tv with a bunch of women bitching at eachother and about eachother.

Not bothered with this season myself. Reality tv with a bunch of women bitching at eachother and about eachother.
To bad for you. Your missing out. Barb is a badass and gonna be a good UFC champion.

there has been zero bitching or cattiness with the women seems like the male seasons have had more cattiness.

Fortunately there hasn't been much complaining this season.

Only Lauren Murphy bitching about Eddie Alvarez has been featured on three episodes so far. They just don't mesh well. Lots of people think Murphy is being whiney, at best. Other's think Murphy has a point. Only part of the program though.

There's another thread on Barb too based on the fight from tonight.

Last edited:
there has been zero bitching or cattiness with the women seems like the male seasons have had more cattiness.
If you say so. I just look back at the season with Rose, Carla, etc and they were so petty and always moaning about eachother. Glad that Aussie chick keeps losing since tuf, classic bully

It's always been that way too, even the season they shared Ronda and Tate coaching.

Highly doubt it.
Guess wil find out when they fight. Valentina gonna go down and she might be Barbs first fight. I got Barb in that one. Shes gonna avoid armbars while controlling Valentina.

Honchak looked great. Perfect double leg takedown, defense of armbar and ground & pound in round one. Round two superb stuffing of takedown attempt, gained top control & then slammed elbows till the fight was mercifully stopped.

Valentina's overrated by many here. She kept talking about how she'd take the fight to Nunes. Then didn't.

Guess wil find out when they fight. Valentina gonna go down and she might be Barbs first fight. I got Barb in that one. Shes gonna avoid armbars while controlling Valentina.

I dont think she gets her down in the first place. I think Val most likely ends up in town via Judo toss now that shes going to be the bigger fighter in the cage.

That was one of the best performances I've ever seen on TUF. She looked flawless, aside from that armbar. But her composure and that sweet escape were even more impressive than the armbar itself. That was like watching Fedor/Herring.

great performance but the level of experience and skill was so lopsided; gillian hadnt sparred anyone near honchak caliber, much less fought one.

this isn't like murphy who is experienced, but athletically limitied and technically limited in striking and wrestling

Back