Barao vs Swanson

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Both were elite strikers on a major tear before suffering 2 devastating losses. Do you like this fight for Barao's introduction to 145 if he moves up, or would you prefer an easier matchup for one or both fighters? I suppose it could be Cub's Swansong if he loses.

I would prefer an easier match up for both guys. I love em both and don't want to see either lose in their next fight.

I would prefer an easier match up for both guys. I love em both and don't want to see either lose in their next fight.

I agree. It is a good matchup, but think that the UFC would prefer that both guys get back on track versus separate opponents before pairing them up.

Swanson vs. someone like Cole Miller, Thiago Tavares or Dennis Bermudez

Barao (if he moves up) vs. someone like Sam Sicilia, loser of Kikuno/Brandao, or Darren Elkins

You saying Cub would be cut if he lost to Barao?

I wanna see Barao vs Dennis Bermudez and Swanson/Brandao.

And then they can fight each other

You saying Cub would be cut if he lost to Barao?

No I'm saying since he was already talking about retirement, another loss might send him over the brink.

both were elite strikers on a major tear before suffering 2 devastating losses. Do you like this fight for barao's introduction to 145 if he moves up, or would you prefer an easier matchup for one or both fighters? I suppose it could be cub's swansong if he loses.

9/10

Call me crazy, but I'd like to see cub fight the loser of Aldo vs McGregor

Back