Barao Vs Dillashaw

Who else is there? Also, one bad decision aside, TJ hasn't lost since Dodson.

They needed a main event on short notice. Raphael Assauncao turned the fight down due to injury. TJ should've gotten that decision so this fight is the fight to make IMO.

They should just put Barao on paid leave until Cruz returns from injury. He's the only viable opponent for him at this point.

The reason ? Barao cleaned this division and there is no real contenders.

Cruz was the only fight that made sense.

Barao by destruction in round 1. The worrying thing is, I bet if this was Aldo vs Dillashaw it would be Aldo by decision. :(

Assuncao's injured, that's the only reason he's getting it

wintersquash.jpg

Matchstick_Remedy.jpg

Barao already beat Faber and McDonald and Assuncau is hurt... TJ was robbed against Assuncau anyway and is probably the tougher fight.

I see a lot of people rank Barao at the same level as Aldo, I think that's wrong. You can't just go by finishes, none of Aldo's fights have really been competitive. Lamas had him on his back in the fifth round but Aldo was totally fine, just because Barao finishes more often lately people are riding on his nuts. Aldo is better.

I see a lot of people rank Barao at the same level as Aldo, I think that's wrong. You can't just go by finishes, none of Aldo's fights have really been competitive. Lamas had him on his back in the fifth round but Aldo was totally fine, just because Barao finishes more often lately people are riding on his nuts. Aldo is better.

Barao would probably have to point fight sooner or later as his opponents know more and more about his game and catches up to him. Aldo is just there to defend his title at this stage. 8 title defenses in wec/ufc. Can you blame him?

Back