Barao vs Dillashaw 2 and Rampage vs Brawldonado being discussed for UFC 186

AJ Garcia

Level 10 Keyboard warrior
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Really excited to see page back in the UFC and you know brawldonado will bring it.

Don't really care for dillashaw vs barao 2 other then we finally won't have to hear Barao cry about a rematch anymore after he gets smashed again

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/1/1...w-vs-barao-2-rampage-vs-maldonado-for-ufc-186

obligatory gif
Roger-Hollett-vs-Fabio-Maldonados-steel-cup..gif

Last edited:
Rampage will kill Maldonado, if he has anything left.

Hope Fabio is going to get paid well for this, lol.

would be great to see barao take another beating.

Poor Maldonado. Even a shot Rampage will bash his brains. a non-grappler who eats punches for fun--I guess it's a way to rebuild Rampage!

Good welcome back fight for Jackson. I think he'll finish Fabio via KO.

Dillashaw/Barao again? Lol

It's cool though, if Barao misses weight and fucks up another main event then he'll get an interview and another shot at Dillashaw.

I think Fabio will make Rampage gas with body shots and then TKO him.

Barao looked defenseless last time out, as does Maldonado. Both will be picked apart and outclassed.
circling-small.jpg

Lol at anybody who thinks Maldonado has a chance. His fanbase is getting up there as one of the most delusional.

Good welcome back fight for Jackson. I think he'll finish Fabio via KO.

Dillashaw/Barao again? Lol

It's cool though, if Barao misses weight and fucks up another main event then he'll get an interview and another shot at Dillashaw.

I cant talk about Rampage form, since i didnt watch a single fight outside the UFC, but Maldonado can take a punch like a champ, he is not easy to KO by any means.

Rampage will kill Maldonado, if he has anything left.

Hope Fabio is going to get paid well for this, lol.

One of these two fighters has pro boxing experience, the other does not. Rampage is way overrated in this fight.

Weren't there rumors the other day about Faber v Assuncao in March? Why the hell would they put these two fights together like that? Why not just make Assuncao v Dillashaw in April?

Maybe the report about Faber v Assuncao was false, but if true, the UFC really hates Assuncao.

I cant talk about Rampage form, since i didnt watch a single fight outside the UFC, but Maldonado can take a punch like a champ, he is not easy to KO by any means.

I never said it was gonna be easy. Rampage has the power to KO anyone.

Not excited about Barao vs Dillashaw 2. I honestly think Barao needs another fight first.

But whatever, hopefully he works on his striking defense.

One of these two fighters has pro boxing experience, the other does not. Rampage is way overrated in this fight.

You know, I have never heard it mentioned during one of his fights that Maldonado has pro boxing experience.

Holy shit...

this will be a bad day for the brazilians... Two huge beatdowns...

Back