Barao teammate calls UFC "crooks" for making him fight Dillashaw

brazil didnt say that...marlon sandro did.

People from america make excuses as well.

Everything a brazilian says or does is generalized towards the entire country here. Only americans and europeans are individuals, apparently. We brazilians are all the same and we dedicate our day to making excuses, death threats and commiting crimes.

lol relax dudes. Muricans aren't the only obnoxiously nationalistic fans/fighters either, but that's the rap we get. Dealwithit.gif

It doesnt reflect on Barao?

yeah it does cause even if he didnt say it alot of people will feel he feels this way but is having his buddy say it to take the heat off him.

If thats not the case then Sandro put Barao in a bad position cause he is gonna get asked about this and so is Dana.

Barao is either gonna have to say yes this is how I feel or no thats not true, he is gonna either make Sandro or the UFC look bad.

So if Barao didnt feel this way then Sandro just put Barao in a bad spot by opening his mouth.

orrrrrr maybe a handful of people really even give a shit and they just take it as a team mate lashing out with butt hurt. It's not like Jose Aldo said it, no one gives much of a shit about Sandro.

I dunno man, maybe you're right, but maybe it's nothing.

Everything a brazilian says or does is generalized towards the entire country here. Only americans and europeans are individuals, apparently. We brazilians are all the same and we dedicate our day to making excuses, death threats and commiting crimes.

This is a fair complaint although there's a good reason Brazilians get generalized this way. Take those "pros picks" columns for example. You could have Paulo Tiago taking on prime GSP and you and I and everyone on Sherdog knows that every Brazilian fighter would pick Tiago to win. It doesn't matter how moronic, a Brazilian will ALWAYS pick another Brazilian. It makes it really easy to treat Brazilians as a monolith.

lol relax dudes. Muricans aren't the only obnoxiously nationalistic fans/fighters either, but that's the rap we get. Dealwithit.gif

I'm brazilian, It would be very weird for me to complain about nationalism in sports. I actually like when the american crowd and our crowd start to dispute who screams louder like happened in the last event. I think it makes for a more intense event.

I usually don't mind the generalizations, but some days I run out of patience with people bashing my country in every possible way in this site... Not everyone does it, but there is a very annoyiung group of really dedicated brazilian haters.

Waa waaa waaaa waaa
More crying brasilians

I'm brazilian, It would be very weird for me to complain about nationalism in sports. I actually like when the american crowd and our crowd start to dispute who screams louder like happened in the last event. I think it makes for a more intense event.

I usually don't mind the generalizations, but some days I run out of patience with people bashing my country in every possible way in this site... Not everyone does it, but there is a very annoyiung group of really dedicated brazilian haters.

I gotcha and I definitely agree with your last sentence. It seems like there's some people who have taken Shael's trolling seriously and kinda hop on the hate Brazil bandwagon.

This is a fair complaint although there's a good reason Brazilians get generalized this way. Take those "pros picks" columns for example. You could have Paulo Tiago taking on prime GSP and you and I and everyone on Sherdog knows that every Brazilian fighter would pick Tiago to win. It doesn't matter how moronic, a Brazilian will ALWAYS pick another Brazilian. It makes it really easy to treat Brazilians as a monolith.

Justifies generalization with another generalization based on a fantasy scenario. lol.

nJUgsVU.png

One of the best shoops I've seen in a while

Maybe he thought the fight took place in Brazil and Barao had the W in the bag :D

Justifies generalization with another generalization based on a fantasy scenario. lol.

No no my man, you misunderstand. What I was doing is called 'explaining'. This topic requires no justification. Deal with it.

And Americans don't?
This BTW is coming from an American.

im sure you know all about america. must be a lib dem to want to compare our greats to any other country. we are exceptional, its why they all want to come. now go pound sand.

Forced to fight! LMAO.

TJ got bumped from a 3 round to a 5 round fight. TJ would have beaten Barao even if it was a few months down the road, TJ would have had more time to prepare and would have finished him quicker.

That book of excuses would be funny but I don't think Barao himself has made one.

Better do the Nova Uniao book of excuses

thats hilarious! i hate how people are saying hes not good though, ive always been impressed with his skills. i really think he got surprised by dillashaw and had a hard time adjusting.

that said i was so happy when he won ahahaha! hope he gets a rematch and makes lots of money and wins again

Why are people bagging on Barao? Last I read, he gave TJ props and made no excuses for the fight...

Back